Reviews for Beautiful Dreams
Kaybugg1 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I love your Sailor Rainbow stories
Fhaatra Joysword chapter 5 . 8/16/2011

Could you do more on Sailor Flora Rainbow and Sailor Mini Moon in their own time.
wildflower1014 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I really enjoyed reading your Over the rainbow series. Sailor Rainbow is one of my favorite character.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Lady-Raini chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
VERY GOOD STORY! I was VERY giddy after I read it. I'm happy that you put in so much detail with the original work, and I cant wait to start reading Sailor Witches! Keep up the WONDERFUL work!

P.S. I have several Sailor Moon stories out and my latest one will be of Darien's long lost sister Sailor Earth. I hope you will be able to read some of mine although I am going to be re-doing them.
Mystical Jade chapter 5 . 10/18/2002
Aw! I'm going to miss your series, GameGirl! It was good, while it lasted, though, and worth the read! I think Sailor Rainbow is a very cool character. Maybe if you ever get the inspiration, you can write side-stories featuring Lydia/Rainbow...? _~ Anyway, I enjoyed your series.
Mystical Jade chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
Hey! I finally got the chance to read this! It's very good so far, but I've said that, huh? Then I suppose it's true. .~ You left off at a horrible place, though... you're getting as bad as me, lol! I hope you'll update again soon. Keep up the great work!
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 9/24/2002
Cool! I knew the mysterious girl would turn out to be Lydia/Fiore's daughter. Things will get very interesting once L/F show up in Tokyo. I'm guessing she'll be really protective over Blossom (totally opposite from Serena, lol) Now, I know Serena loves Rini, but she's jealous of her. I get the feeling Lydia wouldn't be jealous over her future daughter. ) Anyway, please update again soon! I need a fight! ,~
seadragon1012 chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
good story!contioe
seadragon1012 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Good story!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Nice intro, GG! I think, out of the 3 movies, this one was, I guess, tied for second on my list... But I can't wait to see what you'll do with the story! I'm glad Fiore has found a permanent home, too! Post more when you can.