Reviews for No Beginning and No End
HollettLA chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I figured since I was already crying, I might as well keep going.

I see when you wrote it and when it was due, and I think if I'd known during the judging period, it would have about done me in. You deserved your first place win.

Congratulation, hon. Expertly written.

xo,
Lisa
Peelmegrapenyc chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
O God. My worst fear...and I could not live past it. (Excellent writing)
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my lord.

This is so, so sad. It broke my heart to read. The emotions were so raw. And the way you wrote it made me feel like I was watching a movie and not reading a fic.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)

xo
xet chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is so heart-breaking. You write beautifully.
zoooaaa chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I cried. I wished for a happy ending but reality is far from that. Are second chances really existing?
posum chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I too cried through this one but it was wonderfully written. I would love to see this expanded into a full story with a happy ending for Edward and Bella! Please consider it! Thanks from a faithful reader of yours-your stories are wonderfully done .
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this story was so sad but I cant believe Bella would do tha but I cant ever believe Edward would ever leave her either
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey,

a heavy oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMG So sad. I rarely cry when reading but this did it when she met Edward's daughter. Poor Bella. Well done.
InaV chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is one of the saddest stories I've read so far. To be honest though, I'm sad because of Edward. They lost a child, and than she took away his second one - I would've done exactly what he did. I understand Bells, she was in pain, and most probably didn't think clearly. But still, it was like a cruel joke to do this to him. She should've told him, and talked before doing it...
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
No Beginning and No End has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Tatarata chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I can't really read sad stories, I didn't read this one complete and I'm almost crying, I feel so sad for Bella and Edward, ugh, I can only imagine the pain they went thought, but it hurts even more because their love didn't survive it.
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow. So deep, so sad, so well written. As if the tragedy of pediatric oncology wasn't heart wrenching enough, the tearing apart of a marriage almost over night is too much for anyone to handle without deep scaring. Very moving story.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh, God, this one really hurt. Just snot-sobbing here. So sad that one decision made in grief can be so devastating. Just so sad.

Thanks for sharing it with us, though.

Sally
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Argh. If I wasn't at work I'd be a snot-sobbing mess.

So sad.