Reviews for No Beginning and No End
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
i dont know if i wanna punch you or hug you for writing. absolutely heartbreaking and wonderfully written. well done!
Jenna Red chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This story is the most heartbreakingly beautiful devastating hopelessly horribly awful love-filled thing I have ever read. This thing will stay with me for the rest of my life. Please never let this story become part of your life or the life of anyone you know. Nobody deserves this. But thank you for moving me with your words.
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
a sad story Edward and Bella should have gotten back together
HollettLA chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I figured since I was already crying, I might as well keep going.

I see when you wrote it and when it was due, and I think if I'd known during the judging period, it would have about done me in. You deserved your first place win.

Congratulation, hon. Expertly written.

xo,
Lisa
Peelmegrapenyc chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
O God. My worst fear...and I could not live past it. (Excellent writing)
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my lord.

This is so, so sad. It broke my heart to read. The emotions were so raw. And the way you wrote it made me feel like I was watching a movie and not reading a fic.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)

xo
xet chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is so heart-breaking. You write beautifully.
zoooaaa chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I cried. I wished for a happy ending but reality is far from that. Are second chances really existing?
posum chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I too cried through this one but it was wonderfully written. I would love to see this expanded into a full story with a happy ending for Edward and Bella! Please consider it! Thanks from a faithful reader of yours-your stories are wonderfully done .
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this story was so sad but I cant believe Bella would do tha but I cant ever believe Edward would ever leave her either
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey,

a heavy oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMG So sad. I rarely cry when reading but this did it when she met Edward's daughter. Poor Bella. Well done.
InaV chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is one of the saddest stories I've read so far. To be honest though, I'm sad because of Edward. They lost a child, and than she took away his second one - I would've done exactly what he did. I understand Bells, she was in pain, and most probably didn't think clearly. But still, it was like a cruel joke to do this to him. She should've told him, and talked before doing it...
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
No Beginning and No End has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Tatarata chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I can't really read sad stories, I didn't read this one complete and I'm almost crying, I feel so sad for Bella and Edward, ugh, I can only imagine the pain they went thought, but it hurts even more because their love didn't survive it.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »