Reviews for No Beginning and No End
casdon chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I normally avoid angst because I can't handle the heartbreak, but I love your writing so much and was enjoying re-reading all of your one shots today and thought it would be ok. It wasn't, I bawled, mascara running down my face bawled! Fantastic story, beautiful writing as always, absolutely heartbreaking though!
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I Loved this story and while I do not agree with Bella's decisions being a victim of cancer myself I felt Edward was not as understanding of Bella's depression and her own decisions that are made during the depression. My own personal experience is that you feel you wil never make it through treatments and seeing your child go through it and dying is just to unbearable. It did seem that Edward did regret his decisions when he met her at the market and I hope with all my being that you will write an alternative ending. I felt that he might have regretted his actions after time and maybe he would have to suffer his own guilt for Bella's pain may
be her own suicide. Maybe he realized his love for Bella was eternally and the woman he married just was not his one true love even though he loved his new daughter Katie. Just some suggestions, please consider them and give your fans a HEA for Edward and Bella. You are one terrific writer wee done.
edwardisaputz chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This was a moving piece of writing.i wish I could give a better, more detailed review butmy emotions are running too high at the moment. I have unfortunately have had several family members go through the loss of a child and this hits too close to home in many ways. Beautiful work-B
Justwaitingforamate chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I must admit, this made me sob like a baby! Heartbreaking story, but, I know I will read it again whenever I'm in need of a good cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
i dont know if i wanna punch you or hug you for writing. absolutely heartbreaking and wonderfully written. well done!
Jenna Red chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This story is the most heartbreakingly beautiful devastating hopelessly horribly awful love-filled thing I have ever read. This thing will stay with me for the rest of my life. Please never let this story become part of your life or the life of anyone you know. Nobody deserves this. But thank you for moving me with your words.
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
a sad story Edward and Bella should have gotten back together
HollettLA chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I figured since I was already crying, I might as well keep going.

I see when you wrote it and when it was due, and I think if I'd known during the judging period, it would have about done me in. You deserved your first place win.

Congratulation, hon. Expertly written.

xo,
Lisa
Peelmegrapenyc chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
O God. My worst fear...and I could not live past it. (Excellent writing)
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my lord.

This is so, so sad. It broke my heart to read. The emotions were so raw. And the way you wrote it made me feel like I was watching a movie and not reading a fic.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)

xo
xet chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is so heart-breaking. You write beautifully.
zoooaaa chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I cried. I wished for a happy ending but reality is far from that. Are second chances really existing?
posum chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I too cried through this one but it was wonderfully written. I would love to see this expanded into a full story with a happy ending for Edward and Bella! Please consider it! Thanks from a faithful reader of yours-your stories are wonderfully done .
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this story was so sad but I cant believe Bella would do tha but I cant ever believe Edward would ever leave her either
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013