Reviews for No Beginning and No End
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Argh. If I wasn't at work I'd be a snot-sobbing mess.

So sad.

MildredDempsey chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Gutted. Totally gutted.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
So sad. Crying over here. Good job though.
Marie One chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Always talk it out, Edward should have been trusted and should have has a say so as well.
Karsata chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh God, I knew that what I was going to read would be heartbreaking, but it hurts so much right now, that I can hardly breath, tears are strimming down my face, and I can't stop crying, this is just so much to take...I'm sorry, that I can't write any coherent thought, but I just can't make myself seat and coldly analyze everything, when in reality, it's just crushing me...but this means so much, I mean, that it takes much to write something that can affect others this, uh, thank you...
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I can not even form words to express how utterly sad this is. A tribute to your writing ability to pierce one's heart reading someone's pain like this. Was there anything more cruel that could happen to this Bella? I think not. To lose a child is enough pain to bring you to your knees, to be so far gone to not welcome a life for reasons too difficult to even judge and then to have it judged by the only other person who matters. She lost it all and then lost it again when she saw that Edward moved on, healed and created life once again while she choose to live with her losses forever.
So so sad. And I judge not her choices or his.
robsten63 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I know that this is a wish in vain - something that would probably never happen; but what I would give to have this become a complete story. I know the point of this fic was one shot angst angst angst, but to have this become a story with the slightest possibility of HEA? Dude, I'd marry you.

Despite that this won't happen, I shall follow this story just incase.

Meanwhile I'm just going to go cradle my bleeding heart in the corner.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh my God, this story just made me bawl...seriously just snot-tears and everything. SO sad, but so well written...
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
My god, that was heart-wrenching.
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
God, this was heart-breaking! I can't believe I made it through, but maybe it has something to do with being Bella's pov. I would totally have cried if it was Edward's. It was a really well written story, a shame it doesn't have a HEA.
Fictionators chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
The Fictionators - http www dot fictionators dot com has featured your story on our site for the week of 1/8/2013.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
fatlouie407 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
holy shit. i have never cried quite like this. truly amazing. you have a gift. I felt. This is one of those that will stay with me for a few days after...
ja6108 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I'm looking for words... That was so incredibly sad, but beautifully written. As much as I feel for Bella and her depression, I feel much more for Edward's anguish. I can't imagine someone deciding to end the life of my child like that. I totally get that there was no going back for him.
JuSoCrazy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Some day I will learn to heed an author's warning before I jump into a story! Until then, I guess I'm doomed to experience random but severe heart fail every so often. Beautiful story but oh, the feels. I love your writing and am duty bound to read whatever you produce but try to take it easy on my ticker in the future, eh? (said in a mostly joking but sort of pleading tone) Thanks for sharing this with us!
lknots chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was just too sad for me. Wonderfully written, but heart wrenching. Thank you
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »