Reviews for No Beginning and No End
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ouch...
MiM99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, my heart is breaking. Why do I read stories like this, when they upset me so much? Jeez, I'm a sucker for angst. But anyway, absolutely beautiful story, so heartbreaking. The worst part is probably that Edward has moved on, so Bella's stuck in this gloomy world all by herself; missing not just her daughter and husband, but also her unborn child. Perfect angst.
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Horribly beautiful. I was certain Bella was going to end her life, many though she didn't physically, she did in every other way...her emotions and spirit are so broken. Incredibly well done.
dag21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I heard of you for the first time about the same time you began to update departures and I had to asked my self "where the hell have I've been, because obviously you are well known" With that said I've read all your twilight stories so far and left this one for last . now I have mixed feeling about it because my heart is broken . eventhough this story was heartbreaking it was amazing . now I have to ask, the end got me confused. When I read it the first time I had the impression that she hang herself on the rope, but then I read some reviews and people interpreted the end differently . please clarify for me . now, I'm going back and read something more upbeat because you were worst than Debbie Downer .
pamedo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Jesus there was a reason this was sitting in my inbox for so long. I knew it was going to break my heart. But I can't not read something you wrote.
jansails chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh.
Heartbroke.
jansails/jan2
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Now I'm just completely depressed.
Wow - So real...
Jen
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Holy moly! Very good but I needed a bigger warning! I love everything you have written so far, you are very talented! Good work, this should have been the #1 in all categories!
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow! So much pain! Fantastic read. I understand why she did it but I also understand his position perfectly. So sad, and to think that this happens so frequently, how the death of a child either makes the couple that much stronger or completely destroys them. I don't think I would be strong enough to survive it!
Thanks again! Xoxo
la-geologia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my god, oh my god... My heart is totally shattered right now and I yet I want to squeeze you and thank you so so much for writing such a beautiful story and sharing it with us! This was heartbreaking, but I loved it. Your writing was gorgeous, as always, and the story and the characters and everything about this was just perfection. ...Any chance we might get to see more from these two in the future? It's wonderful just how it is, but I'm greedy that way.. :)
belovedbeauty chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
When I clicked on this, I mumbled to myself: "Let's read something that's going to make us cry," because I have a habit of talking to myself.

Of course I didn't expect to feel so heart broken at the end of this. You did a truly amazing job, and in the beginning I had Taylor Swifts song, "Ronan" playing in my head. I feel for Bella, but at the same time I don't.

Realism is something I crave so desperately in fanfic, and that is exactly what this is. And it's heart wrenchingly perfect in it's realism. Fabulous job.
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Losing a child is a pain I cannot fathom and while I can understand Bella's decision, I can also agree with Edward that he deserved at least a discussion about it beforehand. And to learn about it by an invoice? Oh my God...

How horrible it must have been for Bella to see him remarried and with his daughter, though. I'm not sure if it would have been less painful to have seen him with his wife or not.
Danica chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow. Truly heartbreaking but you wrote it so wonderfully.
looie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow. This was painful and heartbreaking and beautiful. It definitely hurt. The poetic way that you have told this story just lends to the intense emotion of it. Just... the way you use the weather, and the colour, and the everything just lifts the story to a higher plane. And at the same time I understand Bella's decisions, and I can see Edward's reasons for leaving. And it's just horrible.
You have left me feeling empty and at the same time feeling everything for these characters. They will stay with me for a very long time. Thank you for sharing this beautiful and haunting story with us.
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013