Reviews for No Beginning and No End
JuSoCrazy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Some day I will learn to heed an author's warning before I jump into a story! Until then, I guess I'm doomed to experience random but severe heart fail every so often. Beautiful story but oh, the feels. I love your writing and am duty bound to read whatever you produce but try to take it easy on my ticker in the future, eh? (said in a mostly joking but sort of pleading tone) Thanks for sharing this with us!
lknots chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was just too sad for me. Wonderfully written, but heart wrenching. Thank you
kwvillen chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow. Very powerful writing. I feel like stepping in front of a train. Thanks, I guess.
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ouch...
MiM99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, my heart is breaking. Why do I read stories like this, when they upset me so much? Jeez, I'm a sucker for angst. But anyway, absolutely beautiful story, so heartbreaking. The worst part is probably that Edward has moved on, so Bella's stuck in this gloomy world all by herself; missing not just her daughter and husband, but also her unborn child. Perfect angst.
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Horribly beautiful. I was certain Bella was going to end her life, many though she didn't physically, she did in every other way...her emotions and spirit are so broken. Incredibly well done.
dag21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I heard of you for the first time about the same time you began to update departures and I had to asked my self "where the hell have I've been, because obviously you are well known" With that said I've read all your twilight stories so far and left this one for last . now I have mixed feeling about it because my heart is broken . eventhough this story was heartbreaking it was amazing . now I have to ask, the end got me confused. When I read it the first time I had the impression that she hang herself on the rope, but then I read some reviews and people interpreted the end differently . please clarify for me . now, I'm going back and read something more upbeat because you were worst than Debbie Downer .
pamedo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Jesus there was a reason this was sitting in my inbox for so long. I knew it was going to break my heart. But I can't not read something you wrote.
jansails chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh.
Heartbroke.
jansails/jan2
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Now I'm just completely depressed.
Wow - So real...
Jen
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Holy moly! Very good but I needed a bigger warning! I love everything you have written so far, you are very talented! Good work, this should have been the #1 in all categories!
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow! So much pain! Fantastic read. I understand why she did it but I also understand his position perfectly. So sad, and to think that this happens so frequently, how the death of a child either makes the couple that much stronger or completely destroys them. I don't think I would be strong enough to survive it!
Thanks again! Xoxo
la-geologia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my god, oh my god... My heart is totally shattered right now and I yet I want to squeeze you and thank you so so much for writing such a beautiful story and sharing it with us! This was heartbreaking, but I loved it. Your writing was gorgeous, as always, and the story and the characters and everything about this was just perfection. ...Any chance we might get to see more from these two in the future? It's wonderful just how it is, but I'm greedy that way.. :)
belovedbeauty chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
When I clicked on this, I mumbled to myself: "Let's read something that's going to make us cry," because I have a habit of talking to myself.

Of course I didn't expect to feel so heart broken at the end of this. You did a truly amazing job, and in the beginning I had Taylor Swifts song, "Ronan" playing in my head. I feel for Bella, but at the same time I don't.

Realism is something I crave so desperately in fanfic, and that is exactly what this is. And it's heart wrenchingly perfect in it's realism. Fabulous job.
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Losing a child is a pain I cannot fathom and while I can understand Bella's decision, I can also agree with Edward that he deserved at least a discussion about it beforehand. And to learn about it by an invoice? Oh my God...

How horrible it must have been for Bella to see him remarried and with his daughter, though. I'm not sure if it would have been less painful to have seen him with his wife or not.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »