Reviews for No Beginning and No End
RachelFish chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So beautifully written. As always, you amaze & impress.

From a camo clad Edward to a grief stricken former father, your characters are so real & so honest. My very favorite.

Keep writing & sharing. I am hanging onto your every word.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
What a horribly sad sad story.
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I read this when it was in the competition. Just devastating.
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*crying* *sobbing* my heart aches! Omg - so sad.

You are an amazing writer, and your stories are amazing. I will read anything and everything that you write!

Thank you for sharing your stories! Luv ya!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Really harsh, really beautiful, really raw. I was hesitant at first, not in the mood of reading sad stuff, my husband just left. But I don't regret, grief is so well written. And if I think most people reflex is to have other children I reckon everybody is different regarding what they can cope with. But bella hasn't cope at all, far from it. I am surprised this bella didn't commit suicide. Not that I condone suicide but it looks like the only logical ending for this Bella.
Well now I need something funny to change my mind otherwise I will be depressed.
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Cried like a baby reading this story. Though I prefer your happier fare, this was really well done.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OMG this is sooooo sad...no words..I do know that it is going in my favorites file and I haven't added anything in there for quite some time and never a one shot. Is there any hope that this one-shot could be turned into a multi-chapter story? Your writing is beautiful and I know you could do this story line justice:)
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow so sad it right!

I can't believe he went out and had another family with someone else where he didn't even try to fix his first Marriage! Typical.

I don't think I will be reading anymore of the Discontent Stories! They just push my heart to the limits! lol

Thanks for sharing this one

Chilly x
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I only dared because of today's earlier fluffy happy ending. Beautifully heartrending, heartrendingly beautiful.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well written story. Heartbreakingly sad, but so well done. I can see how you won. Thanks.
shadowed by passion chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Holy shit that made me cry like a baby.

I can say - I don't agree with Bella having the abortion... I was once in the same situation and I kept the second one... how can I lose the second after I lost the fist? But shit... that would have been painful to read even if this didn't hit close to home.
hollstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
wow, so heartbreakingly beautiful! so so so sad :*( and so exquisitely written!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
My heart is shattering and I cannot quit crying. I hope I never, ever have to whisper a permanent goodbye to my child. I know that would be the one circumstance which would just about bury me, in one way or another.

This story, as sad as it is, is beautifully written. Welcome back! Please keep writing!
NPakus chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
So, so sad...left me empty and aching.
Delete this now Delete chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow. Truly sad. Nice job.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »