Reviews for Bloodlines
OMFG! A SEQUEL PLEASE!
Nightenbird chapter 1 . 7/26
OMGOSH! This was so so good! At first I was like 'I love this, I hope there no prequel or something to ruin this and it's become boring' but near the end I can't help but feel I need more of this! It's just so good! I love this and I know I'll be coming back to this to read it again soon, thx for writing this it's amazing! 3
:D
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 3/24
Will there be more of this?
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/20
WTF That was so freaking dramatic and angsty like it was awesome Gosh dang it when Dick got his heart pierced MY heart did a little jump
Keep on the writes
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 1/5
This is horrifying and I love it. The fact that Dick won’t die and that Savage will continue to try and get to him... it sends shivers down my spine.
Young Titan chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Please do a follow-up I really like this plot!
Simply Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
This may be a one shot but I feel like it needs a sequel.
neonstorm854 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
I will be honest, this is an interesting scenario. I could never have imagined for Vandal to be the father of Dick or to be immortal, but this is nicely done. You put great depth into the characters and how Dick felt and it all played out nicely at the end. If you have any plans to make this a multiple chapter story, I wonder how Vandal would get Dick then, as I have always loved Dick/Nightwing and his morals.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Woah this is not a storyline I've seen before! Though it has shades of Court of Owls in there I'm liking the Vandal Savage link up and the twist on how he didn't really 'reveal' anything to the Bats. Though it does beg a few questions in regards to Dick's lifespan and handling of that uncertain age limit.
Very well done :D thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
OMG THE BEST STORY IDEA EVERRRR
This is what this fandom needs! You are one of the best authors on this site :D
Thecomfortcat chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I must say that Bloodlines is the best fan fiction that I have read. It has a funomanal plot which kept you in suspense, and also stayed true to the characters. I myself am a huge fan of Young Justice and the Batman comic series. I truely loved this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING I LOVED THIS SO MUCH OMG
UnderHisWings chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Woah... Freaky... But cool! And it explains a lot. Like how Dick survived a lot of horrible situations, but Jason didn't...
Anyway, it was very interesting! Please write a sequel! It would be great! Part 2, please? (Or Part 3, or 4, however many you can make! Lol)
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Um, I saw that someone named kaateelyn posted this story under their name. I was wondering if that's you, under a different name, or if they stole your idea. This story is amazing, by the way!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I love this story and your writing. It's very well written. I adore the relationship and interactions between Dick and Bruce, the Bat Family, along with the inclusion of Superman and his relationship with the Bats. I would love to read more of this verse if you ever decide to make this more than a one-shot. Thank you for sharing.