Reviews for Bloodlines
guest chapter 1 . 4/14
wonderful.
This series of events that you have created totally blew my mind.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 3/30
Whoa
Fantastic concept for a story and brilliantly executed. Seriously, from the first few sentences this story gripped me and just refused to let go...really wish there was more
Referee chapter 1 . 2/21
I really love this idea. It would certainly explain why Dick is one of the only characters in the DC Universe who has managed to survive without dying even ones. (Or at least for more than two seconds taking the new 52 in account.)
KtKatana chapter 1 . 1/30
if you ever do a sequel please let me know this was AWESOME! even if it 200 years later with new heros and villains knowing Dick will live forever and the Vandal will not stop oh the storues the opportunities the Suspense! :)
Loved the story. Would love a sequel
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Please write a sequel. Please!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I loved it and would like a sequel .
Ash9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Such a great idea for a Dick story! Loved it!
shadowbird2103 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Last I founds this I got bored and left this story. But now I regret my decision I LIKE LOVE THIS STORY!
Dreams2Paper11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I can just see Daddy!Savage showering Dick with attention and like coolly saving him from super villains and subtly bragging about him at villain conferences LOL. And Dick trying to ignore it as much as he can.
Man I hope you know how often I check this praying its been updated. Hope you're recovering well and please, if you can, write some more soon!
Rian Moeru chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Really hope you make another one like this, maybe with chapters. Or at least a sequel. Still, loved this.
TerraThorn chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
AAAHHH! I just found this story. I am majorly "geeking out," as my friends call it. Thank you for writing! You are an incredible writer!

I love Young Justice and Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing. I can't say that I'm well-versed in the DC Universe outside of the JLA, JLU, and YJ cartoons, but I have my favorite characters and know a few of the general story lines from what I've picked up on the internet. What you did with this story made my jaw literally drop. I love it! I have to ask: is Dick's immortality just a myth that makes its rounds on the fanfiction circuit, or is it actually in the DC canon? Because it's brilliant. And your writing is brilliant. I'll be reading more of your works in the very near future.

I'll stop gushing. Again, thank you so much for writing. Coming across the occasional, exceptional writer like yourself on this site is really quite refreshing.

Sincerely,

TerraThorn

P.S. If you ever need a beta... I'm working on my own story (need to complete it first - posting chapters one at a time makes my stories die a slow and painful death...) in order to fulfill the beta requirements of the site. I'm actually much better at the spelling/grammar/syntax thing than I am at actually developing and writing a real story. It's just a thought... Well, a thought that would thrill me to no end. Either way, I look forward to reading your other stories, on one end of the process or the other.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh, dang that was goooood.
WolfTail Run chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
you need to follow up on this! How would Damien react?