Reviews for Bloodlines
As Thor would say.. ANOTHER! Sorry couldn't resist.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was awesome I love how you mixed in and conceded the Bialya episode that was smart
KingOfWhispers chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Continue this story idea, please! Pretty please! I really wanna read more!
Icelights chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Hooooly shit this is definitely one of my fav young justice aus, I've never read anything along these lines before. I prefer this over what the new 52 has been doing with dick lately
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
dude that was awesome, that is a scenario i never would of come up with. nice
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Ouch. Wow. That kind of . . . almost hurt. I REALLY WANT A SEQUEL WHERE THE TEAM FINDS OUT NOW. I feel like, especially with Kaldur's 'betrayal' it would hit them hard.
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This story is really, truly amazing. Dick as Savage's son...oh my God. I really hope you continue this or make a sequel!
Red Rosiecals chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
That was awesome. o.O
If you do a sequel to this, could it be maybe in the future, when everyone he knew is dying, and he's just there...
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Omg this was amazing!
Asuka1920 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Please continue!
guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
wonderful.
This series of events that you have created totally blew my mind.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Whoa
Fantastic concept for a story and brilliantly executed. Seriously, from the first few sentences this story gripped me and just refused to let go...really wish there was more
Referee chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I really love this idea. It would certainly explain why Dick is one of the only characters in the DC Universe who has managed to survive without dying even ones. (Or at least for more than two seconds taking the new 52 in account.)
KtKatana chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
if you ever do a sequel please let me know this was AWESOME! even if it 200 years later with new heros and villains knowing Dick will live forever and the Vandal will not stop oh the storues the opportunities the Suspense! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Loved the story. Would love a sequel