Reviews for Bloodlines
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
OMG THE BEST STORY IDEA EVERRRR
This is what this fandom needs! You are one of the best authors on this site :D
Thecomfortcat chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I must say that Bloodlines is the best fan fiction that I have read. It has a funomanal plot which kept you in suspense, and also stayed true to the characters. I myself am a huge fan of Young Justice and the Batman comic series. I truely loved this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING I LOVED THIS SO MUCH OMG
UnderHisWings chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Woah... Freaky... But cool! And it explains a lot. Like how Dick survived a lot of horrible situations, but Jason didn't...
Anyway, it was very interesting! Please write a sequel! It would be great! Part 2, please? (Or Part 3, or 4, however many you can make! Lol)
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Um, I saw that someone named kaateelyn posted this story under their name. I was wondering if that's you, under a different name, or if they stole your idea. This story is amazing, by the way!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I love this story and your writing. It's very well written. I adore the relationship and interactions between Dick and Bruce, the Bat Family, along with the inclusion of Superman and his relationship with the Bats. I would love to read more of this verse if you ever decide to make this more than a one-shot. Thank you for sharing.
L.L.Wayne chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Sequel. Please. Please. Please. I REALLY like this. If not a sequel, then maybe a prequel...? ;) X
DemonDance chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I wish you continued this story on, this is like the 47th time I've read it and it still gets me all excited and intrigued and pumped up
charcharchoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
pls update pls
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was so cool! I wish there was a second bit!
DarkLovelessAngel1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Please please please do a sequel this idea is awesome and is actually believable.
Brilliant love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
You should write a sequel, this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
As Thor would say.. ANOTHER! Sorry couldn't resist.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was awesome I love how you mixed in and conceded the Bialya episode that was smart
KingOfWhispers chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Continue this story idea, please! Pretty please! I really wanna read more!