Reviews for Black Listed
Jojo chapter 41 . 12/16/2016
If I'm writing the 100th review, are you going to upload then? :)

Still curious what's going to happen in the Hog's Head..
Jojo chapter 41 . 11/5/2016
can't wait for the next chapter. i'm checking nearly every day. hope you'll find time to update soon :)
marvinkitfox1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
1975: "I pull my computer out of my bag and open a word document"
Wow, talk about an ALTERNATE universe!
calhounariel97 chapter 39 . 6/6/2016
Update
VeryaTirananniel chapter 38 . 1/21/2016
:o whaaaaa? 39 is a ridiculous amount though lol like for real, that's a different guy every night for over a month (five and a half weeks)
Update soon! I look forward to the next chapter!
richayla chapter 38 . 1/16/2016
Oh my gosh! Why did you have to stop there?! Please update soon! We have to know if he really is that good!
richayla chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
Omg! Please update! I just found this story and I read all of it in one day! I must know what happens next! Please please please update! :-)
Guest chapter 36 . 12/24/2014
Aww i love you for this story! its so beautiful and sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Please update soon! I'm really enjoying this story
HopelessDragon chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Loved the Sirius POV!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
hiii :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter :))
Guest chapter 35 . 7/8/2014
Stop making Nat so weak by getting pushed around. It's embarrassing and Mary Sue-ish.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
People didn't have laptops back then
Computers weren't even that small!
Shannyrox101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ok.. I absolutely hate it when people put stuff like iPods and laptops into the marauders generation. IT IS 1977 the computers were still so big that they just barely fit into one room. Therefore I am already frustrated by this story and I'm not even 10,000 words into it yet. Because you mentioned a laptop I, and probably a lot of other people, assume that you'll have more potholes and/or mistakes.
I cannot express how much this issue irritates me.
This issue is probably the reason why your story doesn't have as much reviews or views as it should have. It sounds like a great plot until we come along with that major technology issue.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 35 . 5/4/2014
You loved the idea, I loved the chapter x) well obviously not the part about the incident, but that's plot development and therefore necessary. Update soon!