Reviews for How Middle-Earth Turned Into Mars
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 2/16
WHOA.

Did not expect this. This is so random and funny! Hey, the Pippin in this story sure fits my username! Until Sam came along, that is. Lol, so hilarious! Mars is now Middle-Earth in my headcanon.
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This was so enjoyable and funny!

-IATW
ccgaylord chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Poor Merry is completely unimportant as usual. Seriously, though, this is completely hilarious. I love evil!Sam.
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Pippiiiiinnnnn! (sob, sniff sniff) I love Pippin. It breaks my heart that he turned to the dark side. And that Sam killed him. But at least Sam died, too. Revenge!
This was hilarious. Thanks for your complete randomness; it's so entertaining! :) And it reminds me of myself :D
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ha ha, hilarious! Love the way you portray the characters-except for Gollum. He is NOT horrible looking-he's cute! Honestly! Anyways, I really enjoyed this! I'm officially you guyses' fan for life! (Well, until the next time I watch Lord of the Rings!)
ohmyhippogriff chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
HAHAHA OH MY GOSH funny! Can see you're quite the pair of anti-elves. Haha just kidding. It's funny how many people think they're too perfect. I personally love Legolas haha. Ummm, moving on, umm, bye.
Dash99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my! this was great! I loved it:)
Kyle chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is pretty cool despite the imposing fact that Tolkien had set the series in the ancient past.
Archet chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Yes, this is genius. GENIUS.

AWESOMENESS
Rock Raider Fan 001 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This The second funniest LoTR related story ever written.
Little Christian chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
LOL! What a cool take on how Mars came into existance! I wish it were that way - even though it doesn't sound too good... Because then, at least Hobbits would have existed! Oh, and Tolkien probably told the story differently, so that when they made movies, it would be longer, and less gruisome. LOL! :D Just my thoughts... Anyway, three words: TOTAL! GENIUS! *counts* Sorry, two words... ANYWAY! Favourite!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I can't stop laughing XD You guys are amazingly brilliant. Where do you get these ideas? Well done, you guys have such an awesome sense of humour :)
Quietly-Insane12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
so, what happened to Frodo and Merry when pippin took the Ring?
Library2.0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow. Very interesting. Interesting but good.
Indilwens chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow. That was random and rather hilarious, to be honest.
Agent I