Reviews for The Darkness Within
Kuroya-kun chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Update please... You're story is awesooome (・ω・)
IkaruSakurai chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
What the hell with such a long time with no-updating? This story is really good and it pains me that it has only 5 chapters by now. You said you'd update soon and what? xD So, update, ne? I'm dying to know what will happen next. x3
GingerBeatsInc28 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoy this story, I hope that you will update soon.
LovelyDomination chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Wow. This chapter was so good.

I like that Shinra told Shizuo it was partly his fault. Because if Shizuo hadn't taunted him, Izaya wouldn't have left.

I really like this :D
akaitenshi17 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
its good. i like it. one thing though, when shinra is talking to shizuo, he says its 'imported'. i think you meant 'important'. but other than that, its really good. i like it. :) keep it up!
sakuki-yuu chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
hola! como te va? :D
quiero decirte que tu fic me parecio muy interesante,ya quiero ver mas y mas shizaya,me muero por saber como se van a ir dando cuenta de que se gustan :) Espero ansiosa tu proximo capitulo
PD:Espero no causar demasiados problemas con la traduccion de mi mensaje,yo utilize el bendito traductor de google que lo tengo activado en todo momento :)
Saludos!
meows chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
meows for more please!
Luna Takamarie chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Ohh my death god plz dont tell me izaya was raped and then stabbed I don't think I could handle that (corona's voice) ohh when will the madness end and the shizaya begin. Update soon plz
Vega Nightshade chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I'm waiting for what's next with curiosity :D
ChloeLurvsGlam chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
At first, I was really wondering how you would get Shizu-chan & Izaya together, but as soon as you mentioned Shizuo moving I with Izaya I was all "OHHH SNAP. I GOTCHU" xD I'm very excited to see how this'll turn out3
erihan chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
cant wait for more!
Drusilla85 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Yay, updates! Way to go, Shinra! Yes, Shizuo, it's your fault that Iza-chan is hurt. Take responsibility!
Sgofyyah13 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
can't wait for more. thanks for the update :)
Lil' P 101 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Gah! Cliffhanger, how I hate thee!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Yayy! Finally updated Izaya isn't gonna like being babysat xD I can't wait for more! I'm curious about where he's been and who's after him, though I have some suspicions, and I can't wait for the living together scenes!