Reviews for The Debt
Director Krennick chapter 10 . 3/23
Fantastic! One of the best Thrawn stories I have read. Ella's mom still being alive is an excellent twist. Glad you didn't have Thrawn and Ella become lovers. I like that Thrawn controled his passion and thought of the damage that sort of relationship would cause. It was refreshing. Many authors would have taken the forbiden fruit path. I respect Thrawn's insight, and self control. I admit the holocube revelation was shocking. Thrawn is such a sneek. Made me wonder if öanything he said to Ella was true. Is he only using her to find the Katana fleet? Jerk.

Please continue the story. I am dying to find out where is Ella's mom, and what is the rest of the story Card is talking about. My money is on Thrawn having killed Ella's father?

Thanks for the great read.
betterclenchuplegolas chapter 10 . 1/15
I kinda stumbled over your story a few days ago and I must say, you're describing Thrawn and his line of thoughts perfectly accurate. I only realized we never get any scenes in the Thrawn Trilogy or in Outbound Flight from his pov. But then I read your interpretation and I simply have to say you're doing an magnificent job on him, as well as on Ella and Talon. It saddens me to see that your last update has been about three years ago but then again it is totally up to your timetable if and when you want or can write and upload anything else. I'd be delighted to see how you intend to continue the story. If you do, I'll eagerly be waiting for it.
"It was so... artistically done."
MerryLittleMess chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Oh no, why did you stop here? I really need to know how the story ends! It's amazingly thrilling, romantic and fantastically written. Please continue!
Dainchi chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
I absolutely love the way you've portrayed Thrawn here. Really hoping we'll get to See more of this!
Pureblood-Slytherins chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Love the idea of your story! Hope you haven't abandoned it!
Thrawn Fan chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
A nice story. I love the idea! I'm not sure however if I like the idea of Maris being alive. Somehow I find it hard to imagine how Ella is going to explain to her mum that she harbors feelings for the love of her life - the guy that should have been her dad. The whole kiss thing made the situation very complicated. And truth to be told, I think Thrawn was right when he said that he was only a man. They'll probably end up in bed together if he's not letting her go soon. But I guess that's ok - as long as Maris isn't around. Because otherwise that would be REALLY awkward. Maybe Karde just made that up? I simply do not think that it'll be so easy to forget that kiss and be "friends". At least in real world that never works! *laugh* Please continue writing!
DarkMastermind317 chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
So far I am loving this story and disappointed that it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope to see further installments in this story.
Neila Nuruodo chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
I like it! Can't wait to see how this will go :D
isubs11 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Just wanted to say thank you for continuing to update The Debt, Family Ties, Perspective & Careful WYWF II. Avid fan reader here and willing to wait patiently for whatever you've got _ Loving/hating Thrawn here & as another reader said, hoping that he lives, but that is up to you. I do like Ella and identify with Tessa but I really really really get Aria Idelas down to her bones. Amazing character you've created. I only wish others could flesh out OFCs with their canon characters as thoroughly as in your works. Thank you for helping me start to read again after a long dry spell *_* _
Kiala Karvos chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I want to.. just say, sometimes i rage inside and the conversations! In a good way! Thrawn's way of speaking would piss me off so much!

But I really find Ella to be relate able.
The Dread Lord chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Maris is alive...

WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME?!

I want Thrawn to succeed but for a brief moment I thought he'd surrender everything for the sake of one woman. I love the pairing of Thrawn/Ella, like it was meant to be despite the age difference. But I can't stand this! I want Karrde to die a dozen deaths for hiding the fact that Maris was alive, if she is alive, from Ella and for holding her back for such an important part of her life!

I want Thrawn to just kill him but now I want him alive so I can find out the truth and to see if Maris is truly alive.
The Dread Lord chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
God damn I hate waiting.

But you know what? I can wait for this. I can wait for the next chapter of this seemingly beautiful epic that you are writing for us all to enjoy. I want to learn more about YOUR Thrawn, to delve further in his mind, to see his interactions with Ella and see if their is indeed a future beyond the one he has planned for her (romance wise).

I want to see Ella's reaction when she learns of the truth, the whole truth, from her uncle Talon. I want to see her face Thrawn and see if she will swear not only herself, but her heart to him, or leave him to die in the future.

But honestly...

All I want to see... is for Thrawn to live. I want Thrawn to live and carry out his ambitions... but with Ella there at his side, to warm the coldness of his heart and make his reign greater than anything the galaxy has ever seen.

Hail Thrawn.
Alex chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing story. Your writing style is perfect - I cannot even imagine how hard it is to write about Him for it to be that good and believable, but you really succeeded! :-) Thank you so much, I hope you will update soon. I am a big fan of yours ;-).
Liyahna chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Chapter 1. And I'm totally in love with your story! Thrawn is my all time favorite, I absolutely love Outbound Flight. I live the way you have worked it into your story :D
The Dread Lord chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Damn... So lets see see... She is either going to be Thrawn's student turned lover after verifying Thrawn's truth about Talon, or she is going to hear it from her uncle and then decide to go against Thrawn.

To be honest, I want the former. I've had enough stories where Thrawn is the bad guy and want one where he actually lives and finds someone with whom he can enjoy himself with while being what he was always meant to be before his untimely demise: Emperor of the Galaxy. I know he does not care for such a title but if he did have it then he could do so much more good. I honestly feel that he would be the leader that the galacy deserves and needs to prepare for the Far Outsidera. For the Vong.

Whatever the case may be, please keep Thrawn alive. He does not deserve to die. He truly does not and neither did his clone. So