Reviews for Off on a Tangent: An 'It's all in the Details' Side Story
Seralina chapter 1 . 8/8
interesting tangent. I haven't watched SG1 since I was a little girl. But my dad has all of the DVD's. lol. but I really enjoyed all the extra Gabriel and Kali. so wonderful.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 7/22
LOL! Oh this was just fantastic. All i really want know is a snark fest between loki and Jack
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 2/27
I wonder what Loki did to them when they tried that ritual... The Star Trek reference was a nice touch, also giving Cas a second identity as a minor pagan god... The explanation as to why supernatural beings don't mix with gate technology made sense too... Brilliant story!
I REALLY want to know what Loki does to NID... I should really feel sorry for them... Nah! They deserve it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Evil laugh... how long can one semi evil secret group keep keep Loki from being board?
Primordial Goo chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Good side-story, but now i want to know what Loki will do to NID.
Foxcomm chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Oh, i wish this had a few chapters.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
That was so much freaking fun. Looooved it! I miss Stargate :-(
Elise chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This is completely brilliant. :) Thx for writing this!
May-Rene chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I LOVED this. I didn't realize how warded the cabin was until the air force tried breaking in. Jack woke up in the Enterprise and I lost it I was laughing so hard. I feel like tying these two shows together would be very difficult but you handled it well. It'd be interesting to see more.
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
I loved this one shot, it was fantastic. As with everyone else though, I'd love to read more. You're very good at subtle humour.
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Oh, you fantastic author, you. :D
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Oh my lack of belief, that was fantastic and I WANT MORE.
DragonWolfStar chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I am so glad I found this story - I adore SPN and SG1, Cas is my favorite character - that made this one shot pretty much the best thing ever. Anyway, I love the writing. You have a nice, fast-paced style that I find easy to enjoy (which might be a comment better suited to It's All in the Details... oh well). I would love to see more interactions between your It's All in the Details 'verse and Stargate! Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing!
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is so funny! I'm sure my brother thinks I'm crazy now... If he didn't already. I wish you would do more. I'd love to see how Gabe handles the NID!