Reviews for The Forge of Allegiance
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Toph meets Meng... So she basically met the girl with the exact voice that she has. (Since the girl who voices Meng also voices Toph on the show.) That is GOLD, my friend!
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I always thought that Kyoshi and Toph would have a- (I'm gonna rip a joke out of Sokka's book) ROCKY relationship!

*Ba-dum-chi*

Okay, okay... That's a lame joke, I admit it.
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
From deh voices. Duh, Aang! Don't you have voices? No? You're not in the Cool Kids Club then.

Cool Kids Club
Population: Me and Toph.

Okay, so it's not really a club, per se... It's like a... Team of two. Spirits, just forget it! I can't explain it! *mumbles under breath* Stupid Aang. Who does he think he is, anyways?... *ponders this for a moment* Oh, right. He's the Avatar.
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 48 . 5/15/2014
Please, please, pretty please update! I love this fic. Toph has so much on her plate, but she's working through it. I love the connections you're making between the characters and I'm awaiting the rest. I discovered this fic sometime last semester, and I've been waiting since December for the update. I know it's exam time, so is it reasonable for me to beg for updates to continue during vacation?

Please come back. Don't let such a great story die!

Signed,
A Fan
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You going to do Taang Month?
Toph4ever chapter 48 . 3/9/2014
Please update! I love your story and I crave moar!
mywintersnowflake13 chapter 48 . 3/3/2014
Plese continue.I love the story! :)
skepsis66 chapter 48 . 2/11/2014
Interesting story with some very solidly defined characters. I'm looking forward to more.
Renn dude chapter 48 . 1/31/2014
This story is amazing and I don't know how it got a little reviews. But one thing I don't get is that in some chapters you say Toph was being captured by Azula, and then in others you say she is bonded with Kyoshi and dying. I'm confused. Nevertheless, keep writing. Tophnis my favorite character
Heartless demon wolf chapter 48 . 1/28/2014
Holy FUCK! The Blue Spirit? I fucking love the Blue Spirit, oh it's on now, get them Zuko! LOL Fuck, makes me wonder what Aang is going to do now, hopefully kill the bitch, I'm honestly surprised it took them forever to find her and shit...damn. Wow, I'm seriously excited for the next chapter, honestly wish I could learn to write like this, so enticing. Can't wait to see more Taang love LOL. This is dark...my favorite kind of subject! This seriously did get as much reviews as it deserved, I'm not joking...it deserves so much more.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 47 . 1/28/2014
Oh, shit...this is getting real, personally I hate main villains but honestly there are not really many enemies for them to fight so I'll ignore it...for what purpose did Azula steal Ioh and Toph is the real question...where the hell is Aang?
Heartless demon wolf chapter 45 . 1/28/2014
A very sharp tone from Aang, confusing but not unpleasant...hmmmm...I do hope Toph makes it alive, this is getting odd.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 44 . 1/28/2014
Holy hell, Katrata came out of the fucking blue...the hell? Wow, this chapter was confusing...I kind of get it...not really...FAIL!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 43 . 1/28/2014
Damn, Toph's always out of her element, eh? Bit confused on why it went from present to past so swiftly and for what reason but no doubt I'll find out soon...I hope.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 42 . 1/28/2014
Amazing how they go from small, not really trained benders to full masters...awesome lol.