Reviews for Poison & Wine
Soely18 chapter 17 . 6/12
Is she gonna pass out in every chapter? Is she going to sigh for everything?
Rose1414 chapter 8 . 5/22
she faints a lot...
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 64 . 3/26
I know that this story has been finished for a long time but I had to leave a review. I'll admit that I didn't have high hopes for this story as I figured it would just be another one of the elena twin cliches that's been seriously overdone as well as the whole love triangle scenario but I'm glad that I was wrong. I took a chance on this because it was one of the only decently written fics with a good length to it and I loved every minute of it. Every chapter had me captivated and has become one of my favorite stories on here and i've read a lot. I can't wait to read the sequel and see how things end up for Andy and Klaus.

Jeny
Unconditionallyx000 chapter 25 . 2/17
Klandy or Klandrea
I feel like she sort of overreacted
SemiraBlake chapter 34 . 1/7
I realized in that last moment there that it was a lot like the episode where Stefan was talking to Damon and that he ask Elena to leave and was still looking at Damon. It was really funny to read once I realized that.
DakotaWithBlackWings chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
portland, oregon?
curlystruggle chapter 48 . 8/14/2014
Her friends are so annoying I wanna stab them but I'm lovin Andy more and more especially the klaus and Andy moments they're too adorable!
curlystruggle chapter 39 . 8/13/2014
YAAAASSS GET IT NIK! ANDY AND KLAUS FOREVER!
curlystruggle chapter 37 . 8/13/2014
I hate elena is that wrong no. She just seems so selfish like ugh I just don't like her. And andy is definitely bothering me with her being nice to elena and then being hating her like I'm sorry you either hate her or you don't make up your mind.
curlystruggle chapter 33 . 8/13/2014
Is it wrong I hate Emmeline or whatever her name is. Like bish please klaus is a flawless jk I know he's a jerk but still, her talking about him there is so much more to the story I wish Andie would call her on it
chucktastic chapter 57 . 8/13/2014
Since Hayley and klaus got together I'm almost hoping Andy will choose Elijah. Kinda petty but if klaus was in love with Andy if don't think he should have done it.
chucktastic chapter 56 . 8/13/2014
I really understand why Klaus slept with Hayley here. To me it doesn't fit t all with the story and version of Klaus you've created.
chucktastic chapter 52 . 8/13/2014
I've been waiting for that moment from Andy for sooo long. They all deserve it
chucktastic chapter 44 . 8/13/2014