Reviews for Poison & Wine
Okay this Andy complaining thing all the time is getting annoying
M.K.T.M.-M chapter 10 . 9/7
I get that everything is just traumatic and horrible, but I'm so tired of her crying. Literally if she's not getting caught up in Elena's problems she's crying. And all that crying is making her seem like a weak female lead which is now my only view of her.
Kyyiyyloylkyl
The OC is really pathetic and annoying and Klaus's description of her was 100% accurate
slexieotpforever chapter 56 . 2/4
Honestly, I think I could really like this story, but I just... I can't STAND the main character. She's so not well developed, hasn't changed almost at all since the very beginning. She's weak, dependent on others, and just so... annoying. Not to mention her way of handling things really sucks.
ladyres chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
Fuck elena and damon and stefen
ladyres chapter 25 . 11/13/2015
Adding the walking dead was a nice touch but zombies don't exist in the twd universe but i am thinking that baby ana was carrying was klaus not Elijah
Secret-writer91 chapter 63 . 11/7/2015
Oh dear... I wonder why Andy didn't show
Secret-writer91 chapter 62 . 11/7/2015
I wonder how she will take the news that Hayley is pregnant
Secret-writer91 chapter 61 . 11/7/2015
FINALLY someone apologises for hurting Andy
Secret-writer91 chapter 60 . 11/7/2015
erm... the originals seem to care more about Andy than any of you do Caroline... and of course back to bloody Elena
Secret-writer91 chapter 59 . 11/7/2015
I'm glad Andy made her choice even if it did back fire a little... she really needs a break from all this supernatural crap for a little while before she has some sort of mental breakdown
Secret-writer91 chapter 58 . 11/7/2015
of course... her 'friends' only want her to speak with her when Elena needs help
Secret-writer91 chapter 57 . 11/7/2015
Elijah the bestie... Andy certainly needs someone like that even if her feelings are so confused right now
Secret-writer91 chapter 56 . 11/7/2015
for the love of god... Klaus why would you do that