Reviews for Poison & Wine old version
Emory Blake chapter 27 . 6/26
I caught the Captain Jack Sparrow quote in there and couldn't stop laughing despite the seriousness of the scene XD
MissWisy chapter 26 . 6/3
well if that isn't a Sammy Winchester reference then i don't know what is lol. also loving this story so far!
So Chantelle chapter 58 . 4/4
Chloe Balor chapter 32 . 12/1/2016
id let him be mine haha

i prefer Elijah
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2016
Okay this Andy complaining thing all the time is getting annoying
M.K.T.M.-M chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
I get that everything is just traumatic and horrible, but I'm so tired of her crying. Literally if she's not getting caught up in Elena's problems she's crying. And all that crying is making her seem like a weak female lead which is now my only view of her.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/10/2016
Kyyiyyloylkyl
Guest chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
The OC is really pathetic and annoying and Klaus's description of her was 100% accurate
slexieotpforever chapter 56 . 2/4/2016
Honestly, I think I could really like this story, but I just... I can't STAND the main character. She's so not well developed, hasn't changed almost at all since the very beginning. She's weak, dependent on others, and just so... annoying. Not to mention her way of handling things really sucks.
ladyres chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
Fuck elena and damon and stefen
ladyres chapter 25 . 11/13/2015
Adding the walking dead was a nice touch but zombies don't exist in the twd universe but i am thinking that baby ana was carrying was klaus not Elijah
Secret-writer91 chapter 63 . 11/7/2015
Oh dear... I wonder why Andy didn't show
Secret-writer91 chapter 62 . 11/7/2015
I wonder how she will take the news that Hayley is pregnant