Reviews for Incoming Messages
liltomboi chapter 17 . 3/22
This was good! I loved this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2020
Truly the best fanfic ever.
Blank2020Red chapter 17 . 10/11/2020
Such a great story!
Irah Scarlet chapter 17 . 8/19/2020
Smooth Mary Margaret, real smooth
Irah Scarlet chapter 17 . 8/10/2020
Smooth Mary Margaret, real smooth
pantheradraconis chapter 17 . 6/12/2020
That request for a promotion was an absolute win. Excellent job carrying the same jokes throughout and showing a great relationship. Thanks for the story!
pantheradraconis chapter 16 . 6/12/2020
"More like an investment." Man that was cute! These two are adorable together and that was a clever way to get them to take the plunge. Get it? Because of the tub?
pantheradraconis chapter 15 . 6/12/2020
I love that they're still writing messages to each other like that. It shows really smart relationship building.
pantheradraconis chapter 14 . 6/12/2020
The idea of Regina tracking down Mary Margaret to give Emma a note is adorable. I almost wish we had gotten to see it but enjoyed the sentiment all the same.
pantheradraconis chapter 13 . 6/12/2020
It was a little confusing that the two went from barely a kiss to sexting to being in a month long shagfest lol. It's good to see some strain.
pantheradraconis chapter 12 . 6/11/2020
Haha! She hung up on her! Hahaha!
pantheradraconis chapter 11 . 6/11/2020
Leroy. Man, what a great addition to their date. That was cute.
pantheradraconis chapter 10 . 6/11/2020
That was actually pretty adorable. The way Regina reacted, the email she sent in the end, and the way Emma was jumping up and down. They're going to be great together.
pantheradraconis chapter 9 . 6/11/2020
Wonderful interactions during that meeting and I love how the others were helping. Everyone knows Regina so just get on board already!
pantheradraconis chapter 8 . 6/11/2020
But for how long, indeed! I'm loving how hard Emma is trying, it does that nothing changed, not really.
2,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »