Reviews for The End of Fear is Where We Begin
Hannah chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
This fanfiction was truly amazing!

lf chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Such an incredibly sweet story. Great writing skills and I definitely had to read it all in one sitting...just now finding your fanfiction and enjoying all of it. I love that you love Finchel. I seem to reall need to read this right now. Great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Haha loved the impromptu sex talk! Sometimes all you need just a few words. The rest of the scenes were great!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Loved this chapter. Fluffy Finchel makes the world go 'round. Amazing as always :) p.s. very sorry to hear about your mother in law. I'm sure she's happy knowing her son's in such good hands :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter can't wait for more
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
How cute! I'm such a sucker for fluffy finchel. This is great! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So beyond perfect. It's baby!fluffy!finchel and my heart literally can't take it :*)
m-white624 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
This is so good!
Please update soon!
ewusiar chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
So good :)
noro chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
more awesome chapters
Amybf19 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Oh Janine! That was awesome and I loved that you updated and it was soooooo long! I am sorry to hear about your mother law... You and hubby are too young to have lost someone so vital! Hugs, my friend!
amkjo001 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Great chapter! :) Can't wait for more! :D So cool that you're married to your boyfriend from high school ;) You're awesome! :)
finchelromionelover chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
this sounds like a great story i cant wait for your next chapter
Account Voided chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
This chapter was so perfect! I sqeed when I saw that you did an update since it's been SO LONG! This chapter was beyond cute, but honestly, the cutest part was your author's note: just the fact that you married your high school sweetheart and got the impromptu sex talk from his mom makes it all the better! Can't wait until the next update of this story and Every Time We Touch *WINKWINK*. Thanks, girl!

Until next time,
[Hana] Michele
coffeehelps chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
This was so sweet! I'm so glad that Finn and Rachel were able to work through their problems at the beginning of the chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really love how you have Finn and Rachel work through their problems and how they have to grow up together, instead of just resorting to breaking up. I think that it's much more realistic. :)