Reviews for Home
merderluvr chapter 17 . 3/2
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the speech Logan gave about Rory's book and the references to her first book. He's so proud! I'm glad that the Huntzbergers seem to have warmed up to her. The reunion of all their friends at Yale was a nice full circle They are all in a good place in their lives together. Thanks for the HEA!
merderluvr chapter 16 . 3/2
Aww. I loved. Rory's wild night out with Logan and the gang. They definitely still have that special spark. It was also great to see Mitchum doting on Catherine and praising Logan for once. I was really upset when Logan and Rory discussed the day she sent him the papers to leave them. You could feel Logans pain and realize that he never wanted to leave them. Glad they've found happiness again. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 15 . 3/2
Can't wait to see Rory's surprise for him. I know he'll enjoy whatever she gives him. Love the romance. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 14 . 3/2
There is no question Logan adores Rory and their kids. Loved their second vows. They were from the heart. I also love the passion they both are embracing and the idea of trying for another child. Hopefully the new Logan will be there for all this babies firsts and help Rory without being begged for assistance. It's great to see they both find each other just as sexy as before. thanks.
merderluvr chapter 13 . 3/2
Very romantic. I melted at the thought of Logan telling her she looked beautiful at the altar before their wedding. I'm sure Rory looked perfect, but the smile and twinkle in Logans eyes are so easy to picture. They started out on such a perfect note. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 12 . 3/1
I'm glad Rory pushed Logan to really step up when she needed help with Christian. Logan definitely has changed for Rory. It's great to see them together as a family. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 11 . 3/1
Yay Logan. Great to see Riley happy and everyine pleased with the party Logan put together. I hope Rory appreciates all he's been doing to change his ways.
merderluvr chapter 10 . 3/1
Aww. Logan has come a long way and is making me proud. He now knows what is most important in his life because he almost lost it. Loved how engaged he is with his kids now and how he communicates with Rory. It was sad that he had no recollection of Riley's previous birthday because he wasn't there. He's now on the right path. I'm looking forward to Rory's return. Great chapter. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 9 . 3/1
I love this story. It's amazing how the kids make you find strenghth and courage in times of stress. Riley is adorable. She clearly is loved by all her family. Her dress shopping event with Rory made me smile. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 8 . 3/1
Oh no. Please dont let anything bad happen to Riley. It is good to see Logan recognize how hard caring for the kids is and how little he did to help Rory out. This wake up call should definitely help him be a more involved dad and husband. Thanks
merderluvr chapter 7 . 3/1
Loved the outfit Rory remembered Lorelei wearing to her Chiltin assembly. Great to see that Logan made it to the school on time for once . Even better to see him stand up for his son even though he was a bit obnoxious to the headmaster. I have a feeling Logan is going to want to see more exotic honeymoon than Rory suggested. Oh how nice it would be to be a billionnaire.
merderluvr chapter 6 . 2/28
Awww! Loved it! Logan is a hard guy to say no to. So glad he's realizing what's important for happiness. The ring sounds nice. Glad things seem to be working out . Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 5 . 2/28
Yay! So glad Sophie is gone and that Rory and Logan will be alone in their pool house. Hope they reminisce about past times together at Christmas and reenact some happy times. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 4 . 2/28
At least they're moving in the right direction. Seems like they still are good at colouring together. I'm hoping Jess is history. Thanks forgiving us hope.
merderluvr chapter 3 . 2/28
Cute chapter. It was nice to see them together as a family. I loved their discussion about colouring. I was shocked when Logan admitted he hadn't coloured since they were together. I'm glad Rory conveyed how much better at colouring Logan was. I was really hoping they were going to reconnect at the house with the kids gone for the night. Oh well! Looking forward to reading more. Thanks.