Reviews for Home
Amazing story! Funny, sad, happy! Everything I expected and more :) I really loved reading it :)
StephaniePm chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Mostly loving this story so far. It bugs me that they split up because he wasn't home enough but now she's going to take off and be an international corespondent. I lost a lot o respect for her character.
Always Brooke chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
This story is simply amazing!
Miss.Love.27 chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
I really like it so far! It is a really interesting concept! Please update soon!
LoveNCreativity chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Aww, the dedication on Rory's book was so sweet.

To be honest, I misunderstood your summary when I first read it. For some reason, I thought it was about Rory and Logan both being divorced and have two kids with other people, and now find their way back to each other. So, I was surprised to find out they actually were married for 10 years with each other and it didn't work out. But, that is a very interesting and new concept. I'm excited to see what happens next! Btw, I love the names Riley and Christian :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Thank you for the awesome story. It was a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Great finish to a terrific story. Thanks so much for the work you put into it.
roganjalex chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Awesome very sweet and worth the wait
ringmybella chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
I liked Logan's speech and loved that for some fun, they broke into the dining hall.
freckled98 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
So cute and love Logan's speech.
PuppiesRCute chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Yay! I'm so happy you found a chance to update. This was a amazing chapter. Great ending for this story. Everyone's happy and healthy. Logan made sure to put his family first and be there for them. Amazing story.
DarkPurpleQueen chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
I enjoyed ur story I hope u update soon
minitwinkie42 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Wonderful story so far. This story has such a nice progress it's amazing. Personally, I thought Jess stayed in the story for too long. But as long as he is not a part of it anymore I will be pleased. I would love to see what you come up with next. I'm sure the science fair, sleep over and book launch will be amazing. Please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Please, please, please update soon!
Alice Andi White chapter 1 . 4/13/2013