Reviews for give me a reason
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Whoooa!Lovely writing you have there!the story throughout was so so beautiful,the underlying emotions and feelings they couldn't express,kind of makes me sad!I think that's what you went for with the last bits at least!Really amazing work!
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Even though I'm not a big fan of slash, I really like how their relationship develops through their lycanthropy problems. The first full moon after Bill's incident seems perfectly canon and I like the fact that they keep each other company in the basement even though Bill has Fleur to help him. Good job!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Another strange couple but I loved this. I never wrote Remus personally (I find him a bit hard to do) but I really found him IC in this. The fact that Bill always came to be with him on the full moon was good and I just want more of this ;) Good job!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really really liked this. It was really realistic that Bill would want to spend time with Remus on the full moon because he feels that nobody fully understands and for sort of moral support. The bit where Remus curls up in Bills lap was adorable and at the end when they did whatever they did was cute, but kind of a moment where you have to stop and sympathise for both of them. It can't be easy being a warewolf. Great job!

Keep up the amazing work and DFTBA!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was really interesting! I've never thought about this pairing before, but I do love rare pairs. I really like how being a werewolf and part-wolf is what binds the two of them together; it makes a lot of sense to me, and I can picture Bill asking Remus for advice. It was really well-written, too, and I like your characterizations of both of them. My only question is when Bill said Snape made the Wolfsbane Potion - this takes place after Bill's attack, which was on the same night that Snape killed Dumbledore. I suppose Snape could have had extra saved up or something, but I do think that could have been a little clearer. Anyway, I also loved the hints of RemusSirius (my slash goggles are VERY strong - they were hints, right?) and this was a really great fic, I enjoyed reading it!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Huh. Bill/Remus with obvious mentions of Remus/Sirius. Interesting. I like how Remus let bill clutch his fur and that helped remus become more human. This was really good :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, I loved this! A strange pairing, but strangely fitting. And that last line, so perfectly haunting. Wonderful.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I forgot how early Bill was mauled. And this is rather strange. I think you prepare us for it well with Remus spending all his time in Sirius's bedroom and it's odd but well done and yeah... i'm not sure what all to say about it. The weirdness is certainly counteracted by your writing ability... I enjoyed it, though. :)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh wow, this was great! I never before thought of them together, but you make it work so well. There is a sense of loneliness and desperation and it makes sense that they would bond over their wolfishness. I loved the line about Bill not looking like grief was indecent but not looking pityfull either.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Really well done. Keep writing
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
You… You… YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE ME SHIP THIS, OKAY? IT'S JUST NOT OKAY. ARGH.
That last line. I can't even. You've broken me.
AND GRIEVING REMUS MAKES ME WANT TO CRY, ALL RIGHT? AND I DON'T WANT TO CRY.
"He appreciates the way the young man doesn't stutter or shift his eyes in embarrassment as though grief is indecent." THAT. THAT RIGHT THERE. Because I can totally see exactly what you're describing that he /isn't/ doing, and anyone who's ever grieved knows exactly what you're talking about and what a relief it must be, the absence of it.
I shouldn't like this.
But I do.

Thanks for your entry!
00982374-deactivated chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So, this wasn't on your list of things to review, but I just had to because it's your only fic that doesn't have the title capitalized and I love titles in lowercase. Anyway, on with the review.

I don't usually ship Bill/Remus, as I ship Bill/Fleur and Remus/Tonks or occasionally Dorcas/Remus, but you've done an excellent job with making this pairing believable. I really liked the part where Bill asked Remus whether Remus would take the Wolfsbane if Bill didn't take it, would Remus take it? because...I'm not sure, I just /really/ like it.

Also, the hint of Wolfstar at the start (the part where Remus thinks the bed sheets smell like Sirius) was just lovely, and added so much detail. You've portrayed Remus perfectly here, exactly like you said here [someone who has nothing to lose] because right now Remus is the epitome of that.

Lovely job!
thefirstservant chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I have never ever thought of Bill/Remus slash before. But it actually makes sense.

You know that I'm not one for slash, but good writing tempts me to enjoy slash stories every so often. :)

And this is very good writing. It's deep and intricate. It's about solitude, aloneness, misunderstanding, and reasons.

And I love it. :) The well-thought out plot, the writing, everything! :D

Great job, Hedwig! Thanks for sharing!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Okay. Okay. So clearly having an OTP means nothing to me, because I now ship BillRemus. (As well as RemusRegulus and RemusCharlie and even SiriusRegulus but let's not go there.)

Seriously, Kelly. I love this. The sort of underlying note of sadness and grief and /desperation/ is wonderful, and my WolfStar shipping heart sings sadly (Fawkes-style) for Remus here. Bill is the perfect shade of confused, desperate and, well, Bill.

I love how you brought them together through their wolfiness. And addressing Fleur and her lack of understanding was nicely done, too.

I seriously don't think I can explain how much I adore the gentle pain this brings me; grieving Remus is too much.

Very well done.

(WEIRDPAIRINGLOVERSUNITE)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh my, what a very interesting pairing. I never - for a second - would have considered ever writing this pairing. I never would have have considered pairing them up to begin with.

Put anyway, I liked it. I thought you wrote it really well and I couldn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes and I guess it would make sense that Remus and Bill would bond over their wolfish sides :D

Great writing!