Reviews for Trapped
:O nahhhh this is the end?
Ver chapter 24 . 7/12
And so marks the end of this story I suppose lol
Manu chapter 24 . 6/8
I have to be honest, I really hope that one day you will be able to finish this job, because it is great!
If you are ok please update!
Quintus Sertorius chapter 24 . 4/19
why did you stop updating ;-; ?
Mia78 chapter 24 . 1/18
It's already been two years since the last update but I have the heart even in this story and I hope that one day you can come back and finish this beautiful work because I really love your Vilkas and Aveline !
Manu chapter 24 . 1/7
happy new year,hope the best for you,and hope that you can make another update of this beautiful story,beacuse I always waiting for you! 3
Tabitha chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Sad. Why wouldn't I love Vilkas?
guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
PLease please please...need Aveline and Vilkas,need the passionbetweem them they love each other...ohhhpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gabbicav chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
Oh wow. I genuinely hope this wonderful story hasn't been abandoned. Aveline is a marvelously nuanced Dragonborn and Vilkas' portrayal is just...incredible. So him, while being more. Love this fic, really hope you get some time to finish the story.
Lady73 chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
miss this story! so much!
Alisha chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
I know this story is several years old but I hope you will still appreciate the feedback. I love this story right now. I'm not frustrated with Aveline at all - I think she is one of the most believable characters I've ever read in a Skyrim fic. She acts like a real person, and I appreciate the fact that you've written someone who doesn't follow the established script. I also like that Vilkas, the point of view character, is basically an asshole - that is a choice I always enjoy! I'm loving this whole thing. Good job.
Nina chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
This story is shocking, the two protagonists have kidnapped my heart! The thoughts of Vilkas, the strength and the shyness of Aveline! This love that seems to burn but that still needs to explode! Please do not abandon such a beautiful story!
Asher2170 chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
Holy crap! Plot twist!
P chapter 24 . 4/16/2016
So...I hope you update this beautiful story