Reviews for Trapped
Manu chapter 24 . 2/4
where are you ? Please we are here! :'/
SVM612 chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
This is really good. I hope you plan to continue.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
Where are youuuuuu?
Lydia chapter 24 . 7/13/2015
UPDAAAATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE AVELINE AND VILKAS
SirDragonborn chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
OMG why why why why why in the name of the whole damn Nines did you stop writing this? AAAAAAAAAAH, excuse me, I'm leaving to cry about it... I need more :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
UPDATE PLS :'( I miss their relationship and the storyline. Will pay 20,000 gold and a full set of glass armor.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Please update or I will cry forever. It's been a year since I read this and I am still on the edge of my seat. Please. I beg of you. *sobbing sounds*
Guest chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
UPDAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
KrnYong chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
I love this so much. You're a master of creating complex characters, and even more so at making realistic, complicated, and sympathetic character relationships. I feel happy when Vilkas and Aveline are having one of their good moments then frustrated at their bullheaded stubbornness at every turn. Vilkas' confusion and subsequent realization of what kind of woman the Dragonborn is, is mirrorred by the reader (me)'s slow unravelling of her true character as well. It really is a well-crafted fic for you to have inspired such emotion. Thank you for writing this, I will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
Lady73 chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
I need this story to go on! I need to learn more about Aveline and what she feels in all this, including her relationship with Vilkas! I love your story is one of the most beautiful! Return, return uhuhu !
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Is this story dead?
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
You're a really good describer and I love how the story draws me in good job
Manu chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I am waiting for your own back! I am reading the story ... and I'm more and more curious to know the thoughts of Aveline! Need to know how the war will go and if she manages to confess what she has always feels for Vilkas ... and she must let go with him! I love this story too ! ;)
Tonnerre chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
BURN!
Aveline is such a boss. 3
Mia 78 chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
The heat is slowly melting me .. I will soon be completely evaporated! My last wish? A new chapter or two of your wonderful story! I miss Vilkas and Aveline! XD