Reviews for When They Missed Your Heart
twlove chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Oooh, please do a story where Gwen keeps choosing to spend time with Sam instead of Jack, making Jack jealous. I mean, he may not be in love with her, but he would still be upset if Gwen keeps preferring Sam over him.
betsybugaboo chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Of course the Doctor has a copy of The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
You are a beautiful and amazing writer. I love both of these fanfictions and I will try to read your other ones. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CASSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOO *gross sobbing* WHYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Why must you hurt me this way?
Clara Companion chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Brilliant. That's really all I have to say. I devoured both this and its prequel in just under two days, hardly putting it down to eat or sleep. Masterfully written-with a stunning, STUNNING ability to make you cry or make you laugh. I was each individual character. I felt Amy's pain, Dean's frustrations, Mollys' love.
I felt and thought everything right alongside them. I was them. . It was the adventure of a lifetime of books.
I desperately didnt want it to end. I fully intend to share this story with ALL of my whovian, hunter, and sherlocked friends. Because this story shines. This story is worth it. Never stop writing.
azebra117 chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
You usually think the ending is gonna be happy but... this wasn't. In a good way! It wasn't everybody lives happily ever after and it was sad but sweet. I actually really like it. this was an amazing story! A great sequel! Too bad it's over... oh well, nothing lasts forever :) Anyway... great book! I really really really liked it
Mashlie Needs Some Benadryl chapter 22 . 6/16/2013
What happened.
Cutiepi97 chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
No! This can't be the end! :'( I have been here since the beginning, and I must say this is one of my favorite fics. I don't want it to be over! Would you consider doing a sequel?
Mashlie Needs Some Benadryl chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Love this series. It's my favorite story. Great ending!
azebra117 chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
YAY! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! So sad it's ending though... all stories end, and that's why The Doctor doesn't like endings. It's a really good crossover, and it fits really well! I love how Jack just flirts with Sam, Dean and Cas, oh the fun Dean and Jack are going to have once they get to know each other...
azebra117 chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Sherlock NOOOO! Well at least Lucifer is dead... Is the baby really coming now? Melody won't be tken by people, right?
azebra117 chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Well that's... ok then. Didn't see that one coming...
azebra117 chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Noooooo! Why does Death have to be so... ugh! It's really well written. How they're all sacared. What other ways could they kill Lucifer though? If they don't have the ring how else are they going to kill Lucifer? You're confusing my head!
azebra117 chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
YES! Now all that's left is Death... I wonder how they're going to deal. It's the Doctor, Sherlock and Molly right? They're the most peaceful, so will probably try bargaining instead of threat like the others. And how can you kill Death, right?