Reviews for Avengers: Tony Is So Sucking Up!
TruBloodDiaries chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
This was such a great read. I loved every minute of it!
sea-kingdom chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
i love this
i don't actually ship bruce and tony
well i didn't use to
but now i sort of do?
like if it's written right
i still like tony and loki more, but this works too
theshygirl chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
just awesome
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Heh, I think a cockring would be excellent torture Bruce could use on Tony as a punishment or something. XD *Lecherous Grin*
Kaname chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Best. Fanfic. Ever. I could go on and on about how amazing it is, not only the story, but the writing style as well, but I'll keep it simple and just say you did an amazing job. I can't wait until the next story.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
And we're finally at the most important (read: steamy) part of it all.

[Loki made an appearance when it looked like the heroes would be outnumbered. Of course, Loki was only helping because he detested Victor.] Me thinks Loki's just in denial...the Avengers are HIS superheroes, and how dare any other villain try to kill them!

Poor Bruce :( I guess at least Tony confessed his feelings...

The smut. Holy Merlin, the smut. I think you just broke me.

As an end note:
I have to confess, before I read this and its prequel, I wasn't a Tony/Bruce fan. As much as I love slash - and believe me, I do - I much preferred Tony/Pepper. But this. Holy. This has just outright converted me.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Of course, Tony manages to do something stupid. Like lock himself in his lab once again, and forget about all those important necessities of life he needs to fulfill. But he's just so cute...and then he makes up for it in the end!

The jeans for Bruce...adorable! Not to mention, I wouldn't mind a pair of those...saves me throwing out my wardrobe when my clothes don't fit...
(of course, that would take away the fun of shopping, but it would be easier on my pocket...)
starlight.moon.princess chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
I love that Tony and Pepper can still be friends. That's one of the best things about Tony x anyone but Pepper - it remains plausible that Tony and Pepper are friends, instead of their relationship completely breaking down, which tends to happen in other fandoms / with other couples.

['You like him,' Tony teased.

Pepper felt her cheeks darkened and said, 'No I don't.'

'You liiike him,' Tony continued to tease and Pepper waved him off.] The return of childish!Tony - my favourite Tony inbed!Tony XP

The scene with Fury is brilliant. I always imagine Fury to be one of those rule-abiding bureaucrats who is secretly just a big teddy bear inside.

And then Tony goes and puts his foot in his mouth *shakes head* Tony, Tony, Tony, when will you ever learn? You're rarely ever going to win those fights...
starlight.moon.princess chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
[Tony knew what it was like to have an asshole father, and people constantly saying, "He loved you", or, "He's gone now, everything's fine", never changed the fact that Howard Stark had never been there for him; had passed him off to nannies; had practically ignored his only son because Tony had never been good enough.] This. This is perfect. It just shows why Tony and Bruce are so perfect for each other - no one else would be able to understand them so well.

And then Clint opens up to Tony and Bruce, and just the feels in this chapter, and yeah...

Also, Clint singing love songs around Tony and Bruce is now part of my headcannon for the couple.

['I didn't need to hear that,' Happy mused out-loud as he opened the back door for them.] Poor happy...I have to wonder just what he's heard in his time as Tony's chauffeur...

['Oh, er, could you remove the flowers?'] If there's one thing that can be said for Tony, it's that once he realises what's going on around him, especially with his lovers, he keeps them in mind.

And the entire gossip columns scene! It definitely reflects fanfiction as well...and considering this one of the few fandoms where characters finding fanfics would be plausible...*laughs* I can only imagine
starlight.moon.princess chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
[Chocolate Is A Green Rage Monster's Best Friend] The title immediately got to me. It's hilarious :D

I have to say, I love and envy your ability to write almost-sex. I wish I could write that well.

Tony's protectiveness over Bruce's biscuits .3
And the hints of PepperxCoulson are also just so brilliant :)

And you slipped Sherlock in there! Yay! Tony as Mycroft...there goes Britain...

It's so perfectly Tony how he expects Bruce to do all the work...

An the fact that Tony imports biscuits for Bruce is just so romantic...:3
starlight.moon.princess chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
[he took the form of a five-year-old boy] I can just imagine how utterly adorable a tiny Loki would look :3

The fact thy he wants to talk about Tony feelings. I can't even - and then he's watching Oprah - its just so gorgeously hilarious!

And it's Loki who makes Tony realise everything, and it's just hilarious and gorgeous at the same time.

I can't wait to see what Loki wants from Tony XP
starlight.moon.princess chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
[But there was something about sharing a bed with Bruce, even if they hadn't had sex yet] As much as I live childish Tony, sappy Tony is definitely my favourite :3

This is such as cute, fluffy domestic scene .3

And that near-sex scene - so hot!

['No, seriously... like, the Other Guy doesn't stop you having sex, does he?' Tony demanded. 'Oh God, we're never gonna have sex!'] Oh god, Tony one track mind. And then he goes and says [We can never have angry sex] He just makes me laugh XD

And then Tony goes and repeats his "I forgot you were allergic" act with Bruce. Very clever reference to Iron Man 2. At least this one ended well, unlike the TonyxPepper incident :3
starlight.moon.princess chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
[Tony had purposely programmed Jarvis to call anyone who worked for Tony a "minion".] Oh god, that's brilliant. Just like Tony's evil mind to do that! (And after reading your Bind one-shot, I can't help but imagine Tony as Q. But that's neither her nor there.)

[God, he was acting like a teenager, the way he grinned every time he thought of that] Isn't he still just an overgrown teenager? ;)

[Caaan yooou feeeel... thhee looove toonight?] Oh god, I love Clint!

And then they sleep together, and wake up together, and I just *flails*

[Sir, the stove appears to be on fire] Oh god. I can't decide if Tony cooking is cute, hilarious, absorbable because he's doing it for Bruce, or all three.

Brilliant x
starlight.moon.princess chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
['Um... there a reason we stopped?' Tony demanded.] This, combined with Tony's whining, is just perfect.

And then Clint waking in on them, with the hints of ClintxNatasha was perfect! I live the fact that the rest of the team was betting on them (though, if people I knew took that long to get their acts together, I would too)

And the fact that Tony realises that they need to talk, and [science fuck budfies] was brilliant. You're done a beautiful job of showing Tony's personality - just the right balance of childishness and seriousness.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
So. Adorable!

Tony's just so brilliantly self-conscious in this, it just made me go awww. And Bruce is willing to wait for Tony to sort out his issues, but he's not going to take outright denial. Just perfect.

And the kissing scene. HOT! I'm just waiting for the M rated bits now...I love how Tony seems to be deaf to anything Bruce is saying when they're making out, though I do get how that would happen...