Reviews for Hey Babe, Take a Walk on the Wild Side
Flovios chapter 21 . 1/25
shit i missed that opportunity. I would probably suggest the 'custody of L's ass' scene we didn't see ;)
Flovios chapter 5 . 1/25
Fuck them. Your stories are amazing :)
forgottheother1 chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
I just noticed here, when Meg and Castiel are talking about being able to speak to Lucifer even though he's in the cage, isn't it kind of a moot point? I mean, isn't Lucifer already out of the cage at this point? Speaking to him would be as easy as a phone call or slit throat.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 32 . 3/30/2014
A funny feel good story. I really enjoyed a story without all the heartbreak, it's like those special episodes that are becoming fewer and far between. Thank you!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Bwahahahaha. That's all I got. I love it!
LittleMeep chapter 28 . 12/25/2013
gggghhhhhhehehehe Sammy you sly dog you
LittleMeep chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
man I am really adoring the Sam/Rina paring
LittleMeep chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
You know I found your most current story first and read it and of course loved and decided to see what else you have written, only to find out about this entire series, since then, which was the 10th, I have been working night and day to read through all your stories to get caught up to the most current one and am refusing to read any updates for it until then hopefully I can get done before I get back to school, this entire saga has taken over my life, I cant read anything else now without being consumed with wonder about Lizzy what is happening to lead up to current story point.

That aside I have to say reading through your stories at the rapid and addictive pace that I am I have actually noticed your writing changes from your first story to your third then all the way to now the difference is amazing, but in a good professional writer way good. I sometime feel like my mind is melding into your universe.
klu chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
Holy freakin' crap!
These stories just keep getting better and better. I am going to need some kind of addict support group. Can't hardly get anything else done at all! OK, so I did some laundry and a few other things that took up part of my day, but still... I haven't worked on my own writing in days.
This story had me laughing my butt off at times. I loved all the banter with girl-Dean and Sam. The scene with Sam hitting the guy in the diner and Lizzy following up afterward was priceless.
I loved how girl-Dean was so much more willing to open up to Lizzy and Sam about things than Dean would ever normally be with them and it really worked. Not sappy, just honest and heartfelt.
The entire story arc with the witch/Meg posing as Lucifer twist was really well done.
I like that Cas isn't telling them too much too soon.
Rina and Sam together again... Swoon!
And OMG this whole thing was HOT from the first chapter. When you brought the sexy, you brought it in buckets! The Lizzy and girl-Dean was both really sweet and completely steamy.
Sam and Rina sex was also really hot. I love what she's done for him, mentally and emotionally.
Thanks for writing.
I have a feeling that tomorrow will be another unproductive day while I just keep reading your work.
shirleypositive72 chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
On to the next. I'd totally do Dean, chick or not. Just sayin' LOL
shirleypositive72 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
The Outsiders reference alone makes this one of my favorite chapters ever. My younger son's name is Holden for the character in Catcher In The Rye ONLY because I thought he'd get beat up a lot if I named him Ponyboy. True story. Awesome.
sammy9809 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I am absolutely loving this story so far. I've actually always avoided any fics with this story line (mainly because its batshit crazy and as you mentioned never done properly), but as always in your hands, its fucking awesome! You're awesome!
3Emma chapter 32 . 4/18/2013
Yeah, well I may have actually laughed out loud, I think you know why. Could you imagine if Dean did write a book. On to the next one :).
3Emma chapter 31 . 4/18/2013
The difference between the two couples is kind of fun to see, Sam and Rina starting out and Dean and Lizzy pretty much an old married couple ;). I swear I didn't read this chapter before I reviewed the last one, complete coincidence.
3Emma chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
I love these two. I hope I'm not too late with this suggestion, but you should give soulless Sam a vision/dream of Lou and/or Rina, it'd be interesting to see how he'd react, or even if he'd react.