Reviews for Mothers and Tears
Lexiee chapter 1 . 2/23
It was so sweet, so lovely, it warmed up my heart. :) Reading this was like coming home. Thank you for this amazing one-shot, you are a treasure. :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was unbelievably sweet. Thank you for keeping it clean.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I'm not a big fan of Ron, but this was too cute! Ah, so much fluff.
Litfreak89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I like this side of Molly. I tire of seeing her as evil; she truly wants what's best for her kids. Sigh... Great story :)
power of darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
how wonderful nice job
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Really cute!
imdeadsothere chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Aww! That one was really cute! I liked it a lot, especially how the it all came from the point of view of a different person. I always have trouble writing stories like that so I really appreciate it when I read it done well, and you did it excellently! Wonderful!
MadamBlack chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I liked that.
Hogwartsowls chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I cried - a lot. Thank you for writing something so beautiful.
MTrenchRox chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i love it! perfect!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is really good! A few minor grammatical errors, but nothing too major. I liked the subject and you are a good writer! I especially liked the last paragraph.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
so sweet :) really felt emotional reading it good job :)
AuroraAlexius chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is sooo great!

(Och byter språk till svenska nu) Så fint skrivet ur Mollys perspektiv, var tårögd genom hela. Jättefint. Du skriver himla bra, både på svenska och engelska! :)
xgothemo99xx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is awesome. I love how Harry is so reliant on Ron, and how Ron is finally being appreciated... If that makes any sense... I just love this pairing! Great story!