Reviews for Between Heroes and Villains
wine
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Great story
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Yes I recognized the name Lockhart. I haven't thought about the Lockharts in so long. Man I missed Farrah Fath's Mimi character! I saw I got a mention makes me melt to be recognized :))). Reading this fic over made me more invested because I came with more perspective. This is a fic you learn something new everytime you read it. Melanie is still boring I see, Chad needs to go ahead with this plan because stick in the mud Melanie hasn't been any fun since the beginning of her relationship with Philip! So many guys involved in way or another with Gabi. My goodness Go Gabs! And some stuff is going down with Nick lying. It is too funny Nick went from dweeby nerd to full on pathological liar/bad boy lite (to me he is just nuts). I really want Gabi to open her eyes and smell the bullshit. Chad needs to stop being in denial and fight for a relationship that is potentially supercouple-ish with Gabi and not reminiscent to watching paint dry with Melanie or nails on a chalkboard (cringe-worthy) relationship with this loser version of Abby (I know I am biased but Ashley Benson is the only Abby I recognize because that is truly Jack Devereaux daughter) she is as bland as Swanson chicken broth. But I must say this again you know how to write good Chad and Gabi! Can't wait for the next update.
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This looks like its going to be quite interesting!
lexie-king chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Loved it! Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks for the update! I have never been a Gabi fan but I'm slowly warming up to her. Very, very slowly.
lexie-king chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I love it! Please update soon!
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I am really enjoying this so far. I really hope to get more Chad/Gaby. I think they would are fire together. Melanie and Chad was blah and Abigail is even more blah. I haven't cared for her character since Ashley Benson played that role. Please update soon with some more of this juicy story. Chad/Gaby have so much potential and you are one of the only people to explore it.
Mimi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ok I just found this, and I think it's awesome!
Please update soon!
Lelee chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Ugh, I wasn't a Melanie/Chad fan either. I only ever liked Melanie with Philip, they were fun for a minute.
I love the set-up for this story. And, all the different pov's are really appropriate seeing as this is a soap. Chad sounds a little twisted and I am more than happy about it. I know you won't guarantee me any couples and that's good because don't like to be spoiled, but this is exactly how I wanted them to start Chabi in the show. With him seducing her kind of like Kristen/Brady except she is in a relationship while he's pursuing her. Would have been soapy but I digress. P.S Nabi are HOT!
Hannah chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I loved it, I was reading it and I thought you stopped writing for it, keep up the good work please. I love Chad's character too, and I believe that he got the short end of the stick with he Melanie situation.
Lelee chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I've been looking everywhere for a good Gabi story (actually I've been looking for a Gabi/Chad centered story but no one seems to ship them). so I was really happy to find this one. Love the start, can't wait to see where to story goes. I too hate that soaps always try and make a clear good vs bad s/l like what they're doing with Daniel/Jennifer/Chloe. Trying to make me hate a character is the best way to make me love them...