Reviews for The Night of the Broken Heart
louella chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Lovely story well thought through and written to keep you on the edge of your seat
California gal chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Great story! Excellent plot, and our favorite characters are true to form. I like how you fooled us with the title. I expected a love story-and in a way it was. I'm sure the boys expect to see the good doctor again. He does have a magic way of escaping from certain death.

I hope you're planning to continue to write for The Wild Wild West.
Deana chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Wow, what an ending. Artie shouldn't call himself a coward...sacrificing his life to save others is the opposite: very brave! I bet he's glad that gun backfired. This was a fantastic story, a definite favorite!

Are you going to post the sequel...the money paper trail? That would be fun to read...especially if Jim has to keep restricting Artie's duties, with Artie chomping at the bit to get back to normal, lol!
Deana chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Wow, they barely survived! Poor Artie!
Deana chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Thanks for the quick post! Now when do we get chapter 15? LOLOL
Neshomeleh chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
That was probably the sweetest end of a www story ever.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
I love the capers joke!

And I like Artie's real answer too. Very good.

*standing ovation* Do take a bow!
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
But not a mystery to us! Loveless has apparently died far too many times for Jim & Artie to believe he's really dead. Even when the little menace was pulseless in his coffin, that turned out to be a ruse. He's still out there; he's always out there.

Good chapter. A couple of unnecessary question marks.

And now to read the next chapter! :-)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Wow!

Still sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting to see if everyone's all right!
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Wow! Excitement galore!

Are Jim & Artie and the ladies ok? And what became of Loveless? Oh, we have to wait for the next chapter!
Deana chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
OMG awesome chapter! That last mad dash can't have been good for Artie! I can't wait for 14!
Neshomeleh chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I understand why your interest is waning, al goodthough your story is good. I've started three and it's always hard to get back to them after a while. have to be brave and finish them for the readers out there.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Artie the actor! And Jim the action hero. :-D

But it sure can be hard to pull the wool over the eyes of Dr Miguelito Loveless.

Looking forward to more!
Deana chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Oh! Excellent chapter! I can't wait for 13!
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Oh dear... as they say in Star Wars, I have a bad feeling about this...