Reviews for Dream a Little Dream of Me
Cupcake2094 chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh my God, this is literally one of the first fics I've read where I've wanted a happy ending for Kat. She was so sweet and kind, I actually loved this version of her :-) Beautifully written as always, loved it 3333
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
God, you really know how to make a love scene hot!
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Lol Katherine being nice?! Well done...
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is wrong on so many levels. Ugh, don't make Katherine nice! We all know that she isn't. But otherwise it's a good story.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
well, Katherine does have a way of giving the perfect Christmas present. Even if it meant Damon ended up tied to his bed, waiting to be seduced by an over-eager Elena. I love it.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
{grins with delight} Awesome one shot! We need many more happy Delena moments.
DelenaRain chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful! Amazing! Excellent,
You are a truly great storyteller (I've read most your stories)
Champagne and confetti!
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I read this a few weeks back and I have no idea why I forgot to review. so sorry, Jenna!
Great one-shot! :) I love how you write Katherine, always have.
Talk soon!
BeeSabine chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Thank you and your musie very much for that hot and lovely story :-)
I wish you a happy new year 2013!
yokofox chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awwww I lovedd this I'm looving all your storys atm! Update on some sooon thoo 3
Layla Reyne chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I really do love Katherine/Elena scenes, and I loved how you handled this prompt re a scene with them together. Great idea re the set up - how they two are mentally tied together - makes perfect sense - and what Katherine realized she needed to do to break the connection. Excellent job also of making this current with the sire bond and having Elena taking control, thanks to Kat's help, and proving to Damon that what she felt for him was real. And of course the sex was smokin' hot ;) Entertaining as always!
NykkiLeigh chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME Fic, Jenna! I am like...DYING from the pur amazing-ness of this! AAAAHH! :D
Fr.Berlin chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved it! I especially appreciate how Katherine came across as more nuanced and not just evil and also Elena's remark about how those darn sire bonds just don't work sometimes, haha! And also, having Damon tied up is just always a good idea - love it! So good to see you back here too.
lizzi chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I hav always luvd ur stuff good to see u r still writing plz finish some of ur other stuff i really miss ur Buffy/Angel stories