Reviews for Amalgamating Flesh & Pixels
kuro-okami13 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I'm fine with a rewrite, but I would keep this up after you do the first chapter and add a chapter to this informing everybody that has this followed that the revamp is up. It will let your readers know when it is out.
riverraiden chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I don't know... while I appreciate that you have decided to rewrite it, I'm not sure you should be deleting it so quickly. You could always preserve it, possibly change the summary to say it's being rewritten, or just add something to the first chapter that says it. Still, I applaud your dedication to your ideas and stories. Good luck! I'll be rooting for you!
riverraiden chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Oh, wow... I've read the .Hack games before, so I know what exactly this is like. I must say, you are doing very good at keeping the balance between 'This is really happening' and 'It's still a game'. I would absolutely love to continue reading this! Don't give up now, you're so close! ...And after rereading the last paragraph, I suddenly feel like Jack will almost die for real or something...
Darkflower123 chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Oh my god please update! Jack is so hurt and ...It's amazing!
Tigermike83 chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Wow. Great chapter. Can't wait for the big showdown now!
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Well that escalated quickly... hope fot another chapter soon and hopefully a fly across the ocean to see Jack scene? ; 3
Invisibleamericanburgers chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
Epic cliff hanger. Just... I can't... I want... Ah! I am speechless! Well, you have been gone a long time missy! A LONG TIME.
*taps foot* alright. I will let you off this once!
Jk! ;)
Fooling around with ya! This is the first time reading this, and it's super cool! I love the fact that Jack Is dirt poor and lives near the junkyard.. And lemme guess.
The other guardians are filthy rich. Or at least bunny is.. But I am only guessing!
Love the book!
-IAB
GeminiLady21 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
This is a very interesting way to incorporate the movie into a video game, I like it.
hisokauzumaki chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
Ohmigod! What the hell just happened?! Did Pitch just infect Jack with a virus? Is Jack's real body in a coma now? Will the Guardians get Jacks message in time to help him?!
RuinesWar chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
You manage to smash my emotions with your writing. I shouldn't be so surprise when writers do something bad to my favorite characters but I still the pain every time they do so. Yet I love at the same time; it moves the plot along, it is character development, and It makes me connect with the characters. Few writers can do this. You've manage to do all three in this one chapter. Thank you for making me feel emotions that I normally don't get to enjoy. :)
kuro-okami13 chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
YOU UPDATED! Oh the joy! I was going through my followed stories and I decided not to take this one off because it was so interesting. Though I was conflicted because you hadn't updated in so long. lol
LadyLombax chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
Woooooooooooo! You updated! I loved it and I can't wait for the next instalment!
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
Ahhh! Jackie!
JustSoph chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
It ends here, what.

When are you going to update? This was one of the best AU ideas I've ever read, ever. I'm not really into online gaming, but I like the concept. It's actually well-written and has that comical flow to it.

I best like the idea of Jack making his own stuff. I don't know. It's just really cool. I also like the idea that he steals. It's just more realistic.

And, oh gosh, they're sort of maybe not really but still together now. I'm just, basking in my feelings.

I can't wait to see how they look like in real life(, or, you know, read how they're described). I really hope they, when the glitches get too intense, get together so they can actually, like, play side-to-side, in one room. That would be amazing. [But Aster has classes and I can't believe he's taking Business. It's just so amusing.]

Hope to see more soon.
Darkflower123 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Why don't you update! This has all my favorite things in it, BunnyxJack, Video games, Jack pretty much homeless,
I LOVE THIS.
*PING* You have just favorite this story.
I JUST DID!