Reviews for Sweet dreams COMPLETE!
LdyJulanna chapter 22 . 12/17/2016
nice
LdyJulanna chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
god please tell me she flips and can be Luke's true Alpha Bitch
LdyJulanna chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
love this so far
LdyJulanna chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
well my button is white ..;) but I'm loving this so far!
Mishelle20 chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
AMAZING story.
yotoots chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
Would love to read more of this story
k chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
great!

the only thing I disagree is: why doesn't sophia tell luke off, after sbelby comes to luke's window like it is a habit?

everything else is exactly the story could have developped... :-D
Aldi82 chapter 22 . 11/23/2010
Wow great story
b dominguez chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
wow your an amazing writer! i loved loved the story, far better than the show lol! thanks for posting this!
meghan chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
enjoyed the beginning of a romance that should have happened long ago
Kitriel chapter 22 . 7/22/2006
an absolutely amazing story! and it was actually finished! _ loved how you developed their relationship. this is definitely one of my favorites.
roswellachick chapter 22 . 9/18/2003
wow soph needed a bk 2 tell her that-DUHH!

wow ...she's right about sex ya know...its a game in h.s...but she will always b special 4 luke-thats y she's his mate..."Take my advice, don't ever have kids, they were only created to get on other people's nerves."-LOL

wow-*fans self* wow all that from 1 look-that luv/passion...wow he really is a virgin *sniffle*

hey i think the ending was gr8t thanx 4 ur beau story
peeps42 chapter 22 . 8/11/2003
have read the story since i'm your beta (sort of) god dam it. alright chica much love and respect! great story see you in two weeks back at umm.

DrinkageSmokege DUDE! just a thought for you to have.

ciao!
Wicked and Wondrous chapter 22 . 8/8/2003
omg. it was so CUTE i cant belive i cried. it was just 2 beautiful and very unexpected. but r planning on writing another version of W.L. u should cause i'll miss ur work alot. plz write another version phuweez! ne wayz all the best in ur writing .cium!
Do you know how beautiful you are at this moment he breathed feeling her tremble against him.Do you know how beautiful you are at this moment he breathed feeling her tremble against him.roswellachick chapter 22 . 8/8/2003
WOW thats all i can say..oh & it was perfect

that speech from luke was beau

i LOVED it