Reviews for Back From Israel
Dashine111 chapter 23 . 2/14
I really enjoyed this story! I liked your characterization of Tony. I think you captured who he is very well. Thanks so much for sharing your work!
spk chapter 23 . 2/6
Great story...believable idea...fantastic characterizations. Thank you for sharing! :)
spk chapter 19 . 2/6
Absolutely fantastic use of "Who's on First" as their identity confirmation. :)
Msdib chapter 23 . 7/22/2019
Good story. I loved how Tony got the bad guys arrested in Baltimore.
geotic chapter 23 . 6/7/2019
Satisfying story, love how Tony escapes from the hotel! Thank you for sharing!
starie78 chapter 23 . 10/30/2018
Excellent!
TLWtlw chapter 15 . 5/15/2018
Is this Elliot woman the same one who McGee had to tell off (per Gibb's instructions) in the episode "Chained"?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
I thought Tony's escape from Baltimore was my favorite chapter, but this one had me laughing from start to finish. Oh, man, bravo!
therocketscientist chapter 22 . 1/15/2018
“She was working under orders, Gibbs. Does she deserve to go to prison for following orders?"

Ah, Tony. That excuse didn’t work for the Nazis in 1945, and it won’t work for Ziva now.
brendafay chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
love it
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
This was wonderful and helped me feel much better about that episode! If only this was how the show went! Your plot was much much better than what we were given! Thanks!
amaia chapter 23 . 10/23/2017
Just read this a 2nd time, & it was fantastic. Can't believe it's your 1st story. Hope I find other stories you've written. Thx.
Tandy Sandman chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I love love love this story. The way you write the action scenes and the relationships between the team members are amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work and I truly enjoyed your story!
LadyDrak75 chapter 23 . 10/2/2017
Love it absolutely LOVE THIS!
bobdog54 chapter 21 . 9/2/2017
I had forgotten that this was your first story. Such a well-written and well-plotted work! The siege at the hospital was exciting and filled with realistic details. The entire Baltimore "scam" was filled with humor and twists that never fell into the unbelievable. Tony's escape from the motel was funny and very well constructed.

A rich epic that maintained a high standard throughout.

It will stay on my keep forever pile.

thank you very much for sharing your talents, cat news and virtual treats.