Reviews for His Eyes Are As Green As A Fresh Pickled Toad
JustTryingToFigureOutThisLife chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Very cute :)
Oh, and I just wanted to tell you that I end up reading the summary twice each time I see it because my eyes play tricks on me and instead of 'caution' I see 'cauldron' and it kind of confuses me. But, that's my problem, not yours. Cheerio!
Happy writing! :D
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I like your twist on Harry & Ginny's first kiss! Wow! Looks like she didn't have to explain why she was late to practice, after all! lol I'm not so sure that they would immediately start the horizontal aspect to their making out this soon, though. Just seems rather OOC to me.

I really liked this line: "...I've got to make damn sure that my team don't get Quaffle-d in the face!" The only thing that would make it better is fixing the grammar - should be "doesn't" instead of "don't." ;)
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Haha, that was hilarious! Loved it:D Happy Writing:)
KitKatlover7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was really cute!

I like how you connected all the love potion to Harry, and how not all of the memories are very happy.

Poor Ginny... even though that scene has to be a favorite in the book, because it was so obvious who she was going to end up with... 3 My favorite couple 3

But one mistake (this is just me being a Harry Potter Nerd) Terry Boot isn't in Ginny's year, so he wouldn't be in her potion class; you mentioned that in the third section of the one shot.

But besides that, a very vivid job well done. ;D
Kimbovet chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Excellent one-shot! I could see this being expanded into a multi-chaptered story. Hope your day goes better than it started.