Reviews for The Reunion
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ohhaha, I enjoyed the humour of this story all along. Oh Len you pedobear...but I can assure you that there is banana in China...just like imported ones...
ok, this is so cute, and their dad can fuck off with some random whores for all I care. He have no rights to seperate Len with Rin and he even fucking make Len cry! (manly tears, um.)
Sorry for being dramatic here. Well do write more, cause I will support all of your writings! Happy brithday Kagamine twins! Caio!
kayctus chapter 1 . 12/29/2012

FINALLY. A DECENT TWINCEST STORY THAT IS A ONESHOT AND IT'S JUST LIKE

GENIUS. I LOAF YOU. THANK YOU. Sorry for the all-caps, I get excited wait wut-
This is like, amazing. I love the mix of humour in it - the sarcasm and stuff - and the way you go into detail about describing things and PSHHHHH YOU DESERVE A TROPHY, GIRL. OR BOY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. (OKAY, YOU'RE A GIRL, I READ YOUR PORTFOLIO AHAHAHA)

That incest part at the end was epic. Thank you. You made my day even better.
(You need to write more things like this, good folk.) Len's way of thinking awesomeness

HOLY SHET I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS ME /flips table WHAT IS THIS SORCERY. I'm going to go crawl into a corner and brood, kthankyou.
Troubled Windchimes chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
WHOA, LEN! XD
I like this; I guess crude humor is just my thing. XD
When I said mild twincest, I thought it was just going to like, blushing while hugging, or a kiss on the cheek, but no, MAKE OUT SESSION. XD
It was a tad bit rushed, but it was good.
Bye bye for now!