Reviews for A Thin Line
Ginahidesbehindtheglasses chapter 2 . 2/10
Oh my god, I wish we got a follow up
Aundielen chapter 2 . 1/4
haahahaha this was great. Oh teenage love. LOL
Aundielen chapter 1 . 1/4
oh awkward teenage sex. tis the best. lol!
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
this makes me laugh so much
the daily whatever chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Could you maybe write more for this, i know that was the end but this is sooooooo good. It's a favourite 3 :) Maybe more people could find out, katniss could get jealous of peeta talking to someone, maybe start to like him or something like that?
lollygirl128 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
This story was great. I know you're probably done with it now, and that was a good place to stop, but know that I (and I'm sure a ton of other people) would love more :). I love your stuff.
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Retract teeth like I'm a vampire.. omg lmao.
Loved this fic! XD
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hahaha this was funny! But sweet at the same time
HungerGames2015 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
inmyfavor chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
okok. definitely youre my favorite around here.
I enjoy your stories a lot. Youre good man.
please up date GEOM son, Im planing to beg every day.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
You have to write more of this! It's hilarious and i just can't get enough of these two! Please write more! Thanks for coming up with the idea in the first place, it's amazing!
fraani chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
SO GOOD!
AyYouFiction chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Okay, so the 1st chapter made me laugh, but this chapter had me laughing so much I had tears in my eyes. The store, the reason for the replacement and it's description, surly Prim, and the Gale event with everything in between. This was an awesome read!
AyYouFiction chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
The way you write the banter between Katniss and Peeta is absolutely excellent. The awkwardness was the icing on the cake! I felt embarrassed for both of them and laughed so much when he had the out of the blue "Katniss. Shut up." Priceless.
fatlips chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I wish this was multi-chapters! This was fun to read!