Reviews for Pentagrams and Pomegranates
This is literally the best fic EVER and I've read thousandssssssss
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 7/25
Nooo Damien D:
BeforeThePrologue chapter 2 . 7/24
I loved Damien (despite that one little... thing), I feel so bad for him right now haha.
PenandPomFan chapter 1 . 6/26
I just wanted to say I LOVE this story, and I've been reading it since Sophomore year and I'm graduated now! I'm in awe of your writing skills and I love Amoretta's character! I never reviewed in all these years because I didn't know people without account could. I've read up to Chapter 25 I think? I didn't know you updated so now I'm rereading the story to catch up. Just wanted to say big fan of your story, I believe you deserve more reviews, and I want be an excellent writer as you some day. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
angelavengerl chapter 27 . 2/25
So beautiful. As always i love amoretta and grabby together. Raven though more dramatic then myself at her age i really related to. I was into very gothic things in high school and my parents never liked it and were always trying to make me more "normal" they felt it would be something i would outgrow. Here i am 32 years old and still love gothic things. I hope raven can grow as a person but as her own person.
... Raven is Wednesday Addams? With Christina Ricci's boobs?
angelavengerl chapter 26 . 2/14
woot woot!
careful, amoretta!Is that really raven, or a peddler in disguise?
666Darkmage chapter 25 . 2/1
How do you make these chapters so good! And why must you leave such teasing endings like this? It's pure torture!

Anyway, great chapter, can't wait for the next one, and to see what is happening with Raven.
Neeniih chapter 25 . 1/31
Little does she know that it's trouble knocking on her door.
angelavengerl chapter 25 . 1/29
What an amazing chapter. I love this story so much. When he cast the spell, the words you used were so moving i cried a bit. It was possibly the most romantic spell ever.
666Darkmage chapter 24 . 1/11
Seeing that you had a new chapter up for this put a big smile on my face. I'm always amazed at how you can really bring these characters to life, and keep expanding the lore, and world of this story even further then before, if that makes any sense? Anyway, i shall wait patiently for the next chapter.

Keep up the amazing work! :)
angelavengerl chapter 24 . 1/8
Oh i was so excited to see this update after so long! It was wonderfully long and i adored seeing more of William. Of all the characters in the game it was him and Raven that i wished to know more about and i was super upset they weren't romance options. I'm sorry about your loss, and that its been rough few months for you but hope that things get better soon. The fan in me most of all is just excited to find more about your characters and world set in one of my favorite game landscapes.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 23 . 1/5
Oh, my... Well, I do hope that you haven't forgotten this story! It's certainly something else, I think. I love it so far and will be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. Please make sure to warn -like in the previous chapter- if something has been deleted from this. I googled and found the scene, but I only have an account here, so I'd like to know when I should head off into the other site :V Either way, it's in my faves list :3
666Darkmage chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Please tell me there are more chapters on the way. I've become hooked on this novel like story, and really want to keep seeing where it's going to go next.