Reviews for Snapshots
Wolvie26 chapter 15 . 4/13
hope there is more! I love the fact that they are both angels!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
More?
Alice chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
looking forward to reading more chapies if you'll write them :) totally looking forward to reading about deans results :P
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Boy, Dean is just the original bossy bottom, isn't he. And you write it so well.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Lovely, lovely, sexy chapter. I just bet they're going to do it again.
Aliniah chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I love how they're working to maintain their intimacy! Thanks for updating
kamja chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Oh, thank Chuck, you're back! I was waiting for that story! So thank you for another fantastic chapter. I'm really surprised how you've decided to present Balth, but I like it. And he'd managed to give Dean a little peace of mind. And I love that Cas and Dean are working so hard to maintain their intimacy. It was really intense and I love it. And I think Dean is only few steps away from some declarations.
cuteknight101 chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Hi
Don't know if you take requests.
I wanna see cas go to far. But not due to mpreg arc. He dose t listen to dean when he says no.
Too-Sexy-To-Die chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
kamja chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
I think it might come a time that Dean says it back. Cas is so in love is beyond funny. And I know Dean probably loves him as much, just learned to be little more guarded. But that's maybe the first step for them to get better. Not necessary start switching, but rebuild some of the intimacy.
Epona1995 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
-hugs Dean- It will be okay bebeh! Everything will be fine and I feel you...

-squee- just love the story and how great it is. I like your overall story of them being angels and have such amazing chapters. baaaaaaaabiez
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Go Dean! Way to be a man/mom!
steelneena chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
sigh. poor baby it'll be alright darling dean.
kamja chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Mmmm. Cas knows Dean so well. And I loved the classroom scene. Dean is clearly a very skilled teacher. Hope they will manage to communicate and work things out no matter what.
Aliniah chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
The interaction between Dean and his students was great. And I loved how Cas showed up at the school already knowing how Dean would be thinking of canceling the appointment. I can't wait to read more
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »