Reviews for Flinch
charie01 chapter 3 . 4/29
That was so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
Pol chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this.
Pol chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
This is so sweet and so lovely.
LisaBoston chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
"soothing, thrilling, and just a little bit terrifying all at the same time" what a perfect combination of feelings
LisaBoston chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Beautiful.
syntheticaesthetic chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
breathtaking, good lord this, I can't even describe what these descriptions have done to me.
Surplus Imagination chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
The ending here is very sweet. I liked how time disappeared for Daryl as Carol tended his hand.
Thanks!
Supfan chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Aww beautiful last chapter. Great job.
Nova802 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
This entire piece has been terrific. This time a really simple line resonated with me: "He got lost in the feeling of being tended to." It made me wonder how many times in his life that Daryl has had that, the experience of a loving, gentle touch. And the ending, that tiny squeeze of her hand that he's relying on to say things that he can't, was PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
*snicker* Ahh, Daryl. So awkward! Yeah, she'll "show" him something, alright! *insert off-color joke here*
MarionArnold chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Love the slow realisation between the two of them as they overcame (at least for that little first step) their history of abuse and disappointment to let themselves trust the other. The holding hands was sweet - but I would like to know where she was taking him...!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
So good please dont stop there
crystal2817 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
aww so good
dramaaddict8807 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Wow. You are an amazing writer. As Daryl got sucked into the moment, so did I. I was just reading along blocking all else out. And I live when a story can do that for me. It was really beautiful.
ja8ne.will chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I want to leave a longer review than this, but I have to leave for work soon. Let me just say that you make me want to be a better writer.

My heart is pounding so hard right now. That's what your writing does to me. Wow.