Reviews for A Homeward Voyage
one piece girl 99999 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Awwwwwwwww! I was looking forward to a chapter but oh well. Seems like you're in the same boat as me. My laptop crashed 3 times in a row and deleted all my files, while at the same time I am experiencing a major case of writer's block. Seems like none of us can catch a break, huh?
Arashi-Storm-Guardian chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
OH MY SWEET DARLING! XD *hugz*

Yay next one's gonna be a long one! But will it be a QUICK one? D:

*grabs chainsaw* Watch as I attempt to slice down all writer's blocks in front of you. *slashes* *chainsaw breaks* *smokes* Sorry dude, can't do anything about that *goes to the emo corner*

Yay Bandit Bob is gone! He's pathetic *cheers* c: And yay Lily's...erm, less spoilt. I think. She knows fear. YAY FEAR! :D Me lurv fear cuz me ish da one who spreads it :3

Lily must have photographic memory or something to memorize all faces of the marines. I wish I have that. *sighs*

Who are the new guys? Pirates? Hmmm...

Anyways looking forward to the next awesome chappie! xP

-Rea
one piece girl 99999 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter, especially if its gonna be longer! Poor, poor Ash as soon as she finally comes back into the story the chapter ends... I also think that the scene between Mik and Lily was cute, but being a loner myself I wouldn't know how moment like would be like... But yea anyway, I seriuosly am excited for the next chapter!
Paperman0 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Nice chapter. You're right: that Mik/Lily scene seems out of a soap, but I liked how Mik is starting opening.
I can't wait to see Mister Black:)
See you
PandamoniumPress chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Omg that scene between Mik and Lily was so cute! I would love to see more lovey-dovey scenes between them in the future!
LunaticSavage chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I find it amazing how you can depict each character's personality so clearly yet get them to interact so smoothly. *Snicker* I especially loved the character interaction between Kai and Callie. That's about how I imagined it usually plays out between them.

But who is Mr. Black?! What is Mik hiding about his past? I'm really glad you updated, but now I have so many unanswered questions!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Ooh! A long one! Does this mean Capricorns, since the crew is big?
stevethemime chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I like your author's notes more then I like most stories...
Anyhoopla, once again a nice little chapter. You make character introductions feel smooth, so keep up the good work.
stevethemime chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Something about the description of the town, and Lily's reaction was... so REAL! Just kidding. It was honestly a good, beautiful paragraph, that offset nicely with the quicker pace of the rest of the chapter. And it was a nice bit of development too. Brownie points!
*Note, each time stevethemime (tm) says 'brownie points', it is worth exactly one brownie point. One million, four hundred thousand and eighty-two brownie points are required for a single brownie. No refunds accepted.
Puppet Dragon chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Oh cool we got a view of some interesting characters. :) Your writing is looking good, keep up the awesome work! I look forward to your next chapter.
PandamoniumPress chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Im so sorry that i havent read this sooner! I have been having MAJOR technology issues latley. I LOVED the bit about Russet! It was so cute! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Dragon Kin Roan chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Shimmmmy shimy yo! Shimmy ya! Shimmy yeah! won't let me sign in today!

So I review on the downlo - away from prying servers and bot control. Through the zigs and zags of ads and firewalls; lurking closer and closer...until! -flying jump tackle- HUZZAH! KIZA! I'VE GOT YOU!

0namakiza0...Kiza? Yes?...No?

-coughs-

Hello once again! I have indeed missed you and the tangled web of fiction you weave! I know I haven't reviewed for some of the other chapters yet, and I will! Probably in reverse order. I just wanted to fly through them all to see what I have missed! My conclusion is that I love you and we should elope.

XD I keed, but seriously I do love your writing style. The scenes always come across so well with the subtle hint of humour. It makes me laugh as I go along and enjoy the tale. Pardon my irraticness, I am sleep deprived and full of coffee...

I intended to write more, but my laptop is dying and apparently will not charge so I part with this! Good luck with school! Never worry to much about it! And above all. You kick ALLLL the ass! 8D Until later my crazeh internet pal!

Roan - Out! -com static-
stevethemime chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is a neat little intro. One of the best I have seen, actually. Well done!
Arashi-Storm-Guardian chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Awesome characters! :O Man, they should just give out nobel prizes for the best imagination to everyone c: Make them feel more than just a wee bit appreciated. LOL.

I'm interested in Shabeth. Why? Because I'm sadistic enough to hope that her flames burns all her hair and eyebrows and they'll never grow back. Keyword : NEVER. Yeah, I'm evil. :) Just kidding lol. I'm more interested in the screw-up Shabeth had caused. Poor Nuna. Or in Korean, poor unnie. XDD

OMAIGAD YOUR LAPTOP GOT TAKEN AWAY? *bursts into tears* My condolences, darling. I'll be praying for its safe return. *prays*

I really can't wait to see these awesome characters being introduced LOL cuz they promise so much mayhem and fun XDD

-Rea
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
You should do a part 2 for the next chapter. I was dying to see Yuki-Rin and Molly, but, sadly, they're not in this part. XD