Reviews for Darkness and White
GIA80 chapter 115 . 10/27/2014
ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORY? I LOVE THIS STORY... PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 115 . 10/4/2014
Did you end up writing book 3? Is this the end?
Guest chapter 115 . 9/20/2014
No no no need updates asap! Please! Need to know what happens
amysuer chapter 115 . 8/18/2014
OMG! You can't just end it her. What happens next. I read the entire story over the weekend. Does Dino find Amy, What happens to Will? Is Simon really dead. Please continue
lee chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Are u ever going to update again cause I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 86 . 6/23/2014
I really enjoy your writing style; your characters are very complex and dynamic and I enjoy that. Great job!
Guest chapter 115 . 6/19/2014
You are by far, my favorite author on ff! I have read everything that you have written. I do t know why, but I initially avoided Darkness and White. Maybe because the characters had different names? Regardless of why, I finally read Darkness and White. I figured I would read that while I wait for your updates to your
other amazing stories;) I must say, Darkness and White left me with sadness and delight. I thoroughly enjoyed D&W and did not want to to be over. So many emotions in me while empathizing with the characters. Now, as book 2 concludes, I should be happy Amy is free, but I am left with sadness for different reasons.. Sadness for Will and Amy, sadness for Dino, Tracy, Charlie, Leigh and Billy, Laurel
and Jeff and yes, even Frankie and Simon. Can't wait for book 3 and the updates to all of your other fabulous chapters! Thank you for giving us readers the gift of your writing! xoxo- Anne
Guest chapter 115 . 6/13/2014
YOU HAVE A GIFT FOR WRITING NOW GIVE ME A GIFT. BRING BACK YOUR STORY. THE ONE THAT'S A CHEATING STORY ONLY IT'S ANA DOING THE CHEATING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. PERHAPS PERHAPS PERHAPS?
Sofi chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Hey, Erin! Thought I would leave a review here at this checking point. And wow, this is good! I'm not going to get any work done today (even thought I really should :S) but this is a really great story and I keep clicking next.

Everything about this is so spot on. Her trauma, even her weight gain (which I think a lot of writers would be to vain to write about), how she's reacted, all of these are accurate. In 50 shades, Christian would be torturing Anna and all she would care about is his brooding good looks or the way his muscles flexed as he stabbed her with a hot iron poker. And she'd be worried her dying and bleeding all over the place would make him mad lmao. I'm glad to see a story which has more integrity and your message is important too, it's a responsible one. She still loved him but she had to do the right thing, which isn't the easiest thing to do. The selfish thing to do would be to stay with such a person because your immediate gratification matters more than what's good for you long term.

It's always exciting finding new great work to read and I'm glad I found yours. Thank you.
Sofi chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hi Erin!

Have just started reading this and am blown away at how good it is. It's scary and intense. And far more realistic than the actual 50 shades. Domestic violence is a really tricky topic to write about but you've done it justice and you've accurately portrayed what most people are afraid to write about because it's very politically incorrect. That loving a person doesn't stop just because they hurt you.

I look forward to reading more :)
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 115 . 4/22/2014
So holy shit. That was amazing! When will we find out about book 3?! Gah! So many things to clear up! I can't wait to find out more! I'd gush longer, but I'm at work... Shhh- I'm being sneaky! Haha, hope to hear more from you soon!

-Cat
th chapter 115 . 4/20/2014
Happy Easter! Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love love love darkness and white. This is such a well written story amd cannot wait for your next update!
nyangellx chapter 115 . 4/13/2014
This is incredible. I am so looking forward to reading the 3rd book.
mitzijem chapter 54 . 3/23/2014
Aww soooo sweet!
Jessica L chapter 115 . 3/21/2014
What a phenomenal book! Edge of the seat page turner! Cannot wait for the 3rd book!
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »