Reviews for Darkness and White
MajorisAngus chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
The story looks sensational, very well written, but I do not understand why if they are new characters the identifiable within 50 and reflects that CG is the scary sadist. Certainly, fans of C and A never want to see a CG as the bad one, because he is the sense of existence of the original story and how he survive to his darkness and like a phoenix resurged and transform his monster in a better and real man. I can read derived stories but, here the original characters do not exist, obviously Simon would be CG and not JH. So, that's why I'm not pleased at all that you put it into the 50 story group.
But, also can enjoy a really good written story.
Guest chapter 116 . 11/14/2019
Is there going to be a final chapter of her returning to will?
oliveoil4u chapter 109 . 8/18/2019
This fits so perfectly for Amy.
This poem can be used for matrimony vows, or as a eulogy.
It could also describe a parent's feelings for a child
oliveoil4u chapter 90 . 7/17/2019
This is so good! please keep this chapter in any rewrites that you may do!
oliveoil4u chapter 84 . 7/15/2019
NO..No...Nooooooo...
Change that Will...
oliveoil4u chapter 78 . 7/13/2019
I am sorry to see that you were having a difficult time yourself.
I hope that you are doing better now.
This story has many twists and turns. I keep cheering for Will and his enduring spirit.
Guest chapter 116 . 6/10/2019
Just read this story from start to last update! Took me two days but oh my gosh so amazing! Love love loved it! Amazing work and hope you update again!
oliveoil4u chapter 40 . 6/9/2019
Mind Blown
oliveoil4u chapter 34 . 6/8/2019
This is a difficult chapter to read through. I am shocked, amazed, and proud of Amy. She is doing so well with her transformation from being a survivor to living her life again.
Guest chapter 116 . 6/6/2019
After a great storie is this the end, l suppose it is after 7 years you sound like you got board. I feel let down.I mean what , o forget it
vickiel2r chapter 16 . 6/2/2019
She is not guarding herself anymore, at least to Will she has feelings and luckily he is feeling the same. Then it could be easier to continue her training to be physically stronger if he can touch her now to continue what she set out to do. Train so she can fend herself from any abuser when the time comes.
vickiel2r chapter 15 . 6/2/2019
Dino will have to adjust and accept his responsibility. Change can be good for some people. Moving forward is all that is left for Amy to do to be ahead in her life. She went into a relationship with Simon with eyes open, she has already left it behind and face the future and be ready for what comes her way. Will is there to help Amy and she should not make it like he is only doing his job, because he could refuse to work with her if he choose to. Everyone can have a choice and she should remember that she had a choice with Simon too. She was too in love then and her mind was clouded.
oliveoil4u chapter 19 . 6/2/2019
So much is happening! Great for Amy. I am hoping she can keep deciphering what is real and the damage from Simon's
vickiel2r chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
She was being used for sex and mistaken it for love? It was probably all sexual cravings for an inexperience young woman with a bit of mistaken adulation that drew her to him. He pursued her in an arrogant way too, using his position to make her comply. Then she ended up a total mess.
oliveoil4u chapter 10 . 6/2/2019
Paying it forward with compassion
1,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »