Reviews for Darkness and White
Rockerchic48 chapter 116 . 2/6
Omg! I just finished this story in TWO days! Please tell me there's more! I am so rooting for Will and Amy! Please continue... And when you do publish, I'll definitely buy a copy! You're writing is captivating and amazing!
OTB chapter 116 . 1/28
Wow! I read the last 2 chapters today Nd I could still relate to the story quickly, that's how much it had stayed with me.

Next updates awaited.
Please update soon.
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 114 . 12/12/2016
Omg please update
sueme4100k chapter 116 . 11/20/2016
Thank you, tank you, tank you for continuing this story! I didn't realize how much I missed the updates until I reread the entire story! Please keep writing more!
Guest chapter 116 . 11/9/2016
Are we going to see another chapter soon
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 115 . 10/23/2016
Please please please update
abramofamily chapter 116 . 10/16/2016
I am so glad I decided to read this story. It captivated me. Not necessarily the sex, but the story itself. i should be published as its own work without the FSOG overtone because it is its own story. don't stop writing. You are amazing. I can't wait to read your next story and I secretly hope this isn't the last of Amy/Will/Dino and everyone else. Kudos on a very well written story.
Twinder chapter 116 . 10/5/2016
Omg omg omg I'm sorry I didn't post between chapters. I have no words to express my thoughts on your amazing story. I hope you update soon. Please please please
Guest chapter 116 . 9/15/2016
Oh, thank God you're back!
So excited when I got the email update! Welcome back, my dear. Happy to have you here! :D
Guest chapter 116 . 9/12/2016
Good stuff! I want more. No pressure.
amysuer chapter 116 . 9/13/2016
OMG! Welcome Back. I had to re-read the whole story again and had me in tears, again! Don't listen the the guest comments this is a wonderful story and it does belong here. It may not have CG and AS and this is your version of the fifty books. Please update sooner then later
OneHotShot24 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Oh my goodness, welcome back! This is amazing, you have no idea how much I've missed your writing! There were so many days when your chapters would take me away from some dark and sad times in my life. I don't mean to pressure you, but I certainly hope to see Edge of the Night updated too! I am certainly looking forward to your updates and I hope your are doing well :)
Twinder chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
Amazing
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 116 . 9/8/2016
Omg please you have to write more I have paypal and cash...I have know
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »