Reviews for Darkness and White
wendyb chapter 116 . 5/11
Have you abandoned this story? Please don't leave us hanging,
Guest chapter 116 . 12/2/2020
What? 116 chapters and you leave us hanging? What happened with Will? Amy? Did they get back together? Why not? Did she become pregnant? You can't do this.
Guest chapter 101 . 12/1/2020
Just a couple of notes on the French translation.

Rien de rien nothing at all

Balayes (sorry I can't do the accents in this format) means "I sweep" not I broomed, which is not reall English
horizon.g chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
Sorry I don't read this story, but I read one of the reviews and that half-proved my assumption about you and your story(s).

Please, please, please, if you have a grudge against edward, don't blame it on Christian. Not only it's wrong, it's so sick in so many levels. I know before I read FSOG that they used to be a twilight fanfiction under different title, but I fell in love with the story without any other interventions (I didn't even read twilight). I get that if one pairing became canon, the other wouldn't, but that's so wrong of you to direct your anger to other character under different story. I just can't get it, what is wrong with you? What is so difficult to understand?

While I really like to explore themes and genres, I just can't shake the feeling that you wrote what you wrote because you sided with one character and want to make the other suffers. I'm a reader too, so I know what it feels like (I feel it right now). But don't you see this from other's perspective? It's so blatantly obvious to me about where your urge to write came from, especially with your other story that I reviewed previously.

So here's my advice: please, write your own different story. Don't aim your anger toward Christian, don't project your hatred through him. Please, please write a different story altogether, AND PUBLISH IT IN THE RIGHT FANDOM. Please, it means so much to me that you respect my (and maybe other people's) love towards Christian and Ana, because really, I don't hate Jacob/Bella or Edward/Bella, but it seems so bizarre, so odd that you went to this length to make other character from different story suffers (you know who I mean). Please, I humbly beg you to read my messages carefully.

And to those who genuinely love this story, I wouldn't blame you, the author is so clever and talented to capture your interest, she's a good author, one of the best in this fandom. And I wouldn't blame you either that you can read this story without this burning rage inside you like me, because it means you're all so strong. I'm so, so sorry I can't 'chill-out-dude-it's-just-a-fanfiction', because I really can't. I admit that it affected me, it hurt me, it's like an burn to my skin. And I know that I'm a minority and a newbie in this vast reviewers and lovers of this story, but I just want to be heard. I can't stand it any more. And I guess that's what review means in general, to tell author about your thoughts, so said author could improve their stories. My review may seems too out-of-place and downright rude, but I need to let it out. Please don't think I don't respect you, author, because I gather all my courage and write my review here, without being deceit or with fake account/guest reviewer.

I hope you understand where this came from, and I don't expect you to consider my poured-heart here seriously or remove your story (don't remove it. So many people love your works, you should be proud!) I just want you to know, that I really love everything about Christian and Ana, their relationship, their flaws and strengths, their beautiful and inspiring story; and I hope that you'll love them too regardless of who they used to be.

I apologize if I offend you in any way. Keep writing, dear author.

Thank you. Stay safe.
burnsmech chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
Just found your story. I love it, keep it going. Please
CoquiPR chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
The story looks sensational, very well written, but I do not understand why if they are new characters the identifiable within 50 and reflects that CG is the scary sadist. Certainly, fans of C and A never want to see a CG as the bad one, because he is the sense of existence of the original story and how he survive to his darkness and like a phoenix resurged and transform his monster in a better and real man. I can read derived stories but, here the original characters do not exist, obviously Simon would be CG and not JH. So, that's why I'm not pleased at all that you put it into the 50 story group.
But, also can enjoy a really good written story.
Guest chapter 116 . 11/14/2019
Is there going to be a final chapter of her returning to will?
oliveoil4u chapter 109 . 8/18/2019
This fits so perfectly for Amy.
This poem can be used for matrimony vows, or as a eulogy.
It could also describe a parent's feelings for a child
oliveoil4u chapter 90 . 7/17/2019
This is so good! please keep this chapter in any rewrites that you may do!
oliveoil4u chapter 84 . 7/15/2019
NO..No...Nooooooo...
Change that Will...
oliveoil4u chapter 78 . 7/13/2019
I am sorry to see that you were having a difficult time yourself.
I hope that you are doing better now.
This story has many twists and turns. I keep cheering for Will and his enduring spirit.
Guest chapter 116 . 6/10/2019
Just read this story from start to last update! Took me two days but oh my gosh so amazing! Love love loved it! Amazing work and hope you update again!
oliveoil4u chapter 40 . 6/9/2019
Mind Blown
oliveoil4u chapter 34 . 6/8/2019
This is a difficult chapter to read through. I am shocked, amazed, and proud of Amy. She is doing so well with her transformation from being a survivor to living her life again.
Guest chapter 116 . 6/6/2019
After a great storie is this the end, l suppose it is after 7 years you sound like you got board. I feel let down.I mean what , o forget it
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »