Reviews for Darkness and White
SmileRose chapter 112 . 1/3/2014
Erin,
This was such a dark chapter. For me, "Dark" chapters are usually affiliated with Simon "Fucking" Archer. This was a difficult read. My heart breaks for Will and as much as it hurts me to say this, I am surprised (but very happy) that he's remained sober, well, at least for now.

This is a man on the edge, torn between the two scenarios that play over and over in his mind. Not knowing whether his Amy is still alive and if so, is she being mercilessly tortured by Simon? The other, hoping and wishing that she's dead, knowing that Amy is no longer in pain. What a horrible world for Will. Living this nightmare, day in and day out.

Simon must be reveling in the fact that he is torturing Will with the unknown.

Great update Erin! I'm happy that I have one more chapter to read...

Oh! One more thing! You know what? I discovered your story and I posted my very first review of Darkness and White, one year ago today!

Love and Hugs,
Rosie :D
BriLee7796 chapter 113 . 1/3/2014
Oh boy. I knew what was coming because I saw a spoiler on your facebook page from a question you answered on your tumblr. But fuck if that wasn't one of the hardest chapters to read through even with knowing what was coming. As usual you have a beautiful way of painting even the most heartbreaking and skin crawling moments as ones where we can feel empathy, compassion, and sorrow for simon - I can't wait to read the next installments. Thank you Erin for such a writing such a hits-you-right-in-the-gut-and-takes-your-breath-away story for us all.
BriLee7796 chapter 112 . 1/3/2014
shit. no will... - I knew in my heart this moment was inevitable but it still sucks. a lot.
BriLee7796 chapter 110 . 1/3/2014
This chapter was so hard to read but so powerful and poignant. Onward...
la vampire susan chapter 113 . 1/1/2014
Yes! I was honestly hoping she would do that! Yes! Cannot wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 113 . 12/29/2013
This is so amazing ! It was worth the wait ! But i never read book one where is it i reall want to read it now ! Your an amazing write i wish you the best of luck !
Guest chapter 113 . 12/29/2013
Absolutely amazing cant wait for more
Winterstorm1 chapter 113 . 12/31/2013
What a wonderful Xmas surprise to have an update! I'm so happy to see that you didn't abandon this story! This update was incredible! I loved every bit. It's odd how much I wanted simon to have his moment w Amy even as much of a monster he was. The snow scene was a beautiful touch. I can't wait for more! Please send me info on how to access your tumbler page. I've never used it before but I'm willing to figure it out :). Happy holidays!
ILCG chapter 112 . 12/29/2013
Good to see this update. Any chance of a new chapter for Security or Fifty Ways.
guest chapter 112 . 12/29/2013
Thanks for the chapter, but please update soon Fifty Ways.
Guest chapter 112 . 12/28/2013
I have received 2 emails stating where you have uploaded 2 new chapters but it isn't showing them! I have been (patiently) well maybe not so patiently for more on this story! Is it Fan Fiction or do I need to do something! HELP!

Desperate fan needing her fix:-) lol
lulu-ny chapter 113 . 12/30/2013
Ah, this was so hard to take. Poor Simon. I know he was too far gone to come back but...
Guest chapter 112 . 12/28/2013
I got an email for Christmas 113 and then its gone. Not fair :(
liligrey027 chapter 113 . 12/30/2013
I have felt Amy warming up to Simon since their reunion. I don't think it's out of love, but I do think it's out of remembrance. He changed her life the moment they met. It wasn't all bad, right? I'm sure she has been asking herself that question for years. So when she gives in to him that night I think it was for two reasons. Yes, she saw it as her chance to escape. But I also think it was her last chance to know for sure that there was some goodness in him, that their history started in a good place. She became pregnant during one of their true tender moments. It was one of her best memories from him. No toys, no kink, just love. It t is right that things should end this way as well. She got her answer-yes there is love in him, but she knows that there is so much more darkness than light. Yes, she saved herself but she also found closure in the process. No regrets.
Yankees2446 chapter 113 . 12/30/2013
You can't leave me hanging there! Gahhhhh! I definitely do not feel bad for Simon. On some sick level he truly believed he was best for Amy and what she needed. His redeeming qualities towards the end definitely showed a more human level, and his desire to keep his monsters at bay. It reminded me of how I felt when Clay was killed on Sons of Anarchy. I'm still pondering that, like I am with Simon. Do moments of redemption at the end take away and make your past evil deeds less evil? I'm not so sure. Anyway, thank you for another beautiful chapter, and I was thrilled to see Amy fight back. It's what she was working for for the past 6 years. My heart is still in my throat over Will. He has come so far, and I am worried about his decision to "stop by the factory." I'm looking forward to your next update ( hint hint) and keep up the superb storytelling. Lots of luck in 2014. I sincerely hope you can work this story out and get it published because a mainstream audience would be captivated by the complexity of your characters and storyline.
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »