Reviews for Darkness and White
la vampire susan chapter 112 . 11/23/2013
Not okay! :'( but great chapter! can't wait for the next one!
Sage chapter 112 . 11/8/2013
OMG! I absolutely LOVE this story. Please, please, please update soon! And what is going on with Will feeling in his heart that Amy is gone? Does that mean that (a), she's dead, (b) she loves Simon, or (c) Simon raped her? I think you are doing great with this story, please keep it going! And I think you should publish it, you've done a great job!
Steele Bound chapter 112 . 11/4/2013
Please post more chapters. This has become so sad for Will. I hope he don't give up on here and turn to the drugs.
Joep2007 chapter 112 . 11/3/2013
Do not change anything ! This is so good !
kykio88 chapter 112 . 11/2/2013
Hi Girl!
cant tell you how much this update means to all of us!
Ive been dying to read it fot days!

Finally Im here!

Ok... sooooo... Will resisted way much longer that I thought he would.
Now hes on his way to the only thing he can do at this point. Not that it{s the besa way out... but well, guess I can understand.

And now... what about Amy?

Hows she gonna save herself? And whos gonna save Will?

Hope to read you very soon.
Thank you so much for this chapter.

ParanormalGirlGrey chapter 112 . 10/31/2013
Christian Grey Jack Hyde Simon Archer and Amy is like ana if Christian had done to her, what Simon did to Amy. If that makes any sense? I love this story so much and I hope will doesn't do the drugs
Sassymilkshake chapter 112 . 10/30/2013
Don't do it Will!
Stacy chapter 112 . 10/29/2013
Intense... So glad you continued and I ca not wait for the next update... You are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 112 . 10/29/2013
Noooo don't let him use!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
jean chapter 112 . 10/28/2013
This is seems to be going on too long, don't you think you need to get Amy back to Will by now. I followed this story and love it, but it is dragging now.
Guest chapter 112 . 10/27/2013
Yay, great update. Love love love this story!
Guest chapter 112 . 10/27/2013
Please continue. This is one of the most interesting and well written stories I have read. And trust me I have read a lot of them. Such an original idea. I have loved this story from the beginning and I will probably go back and reread it just to make sure I have my head in the right place. Just so you know I believe I have read all of your stories and have enjoyed them all. Please continue to share your passion with us. And even if it takes you awhile to post know that some of us are waiting patiently in the wings.
Ana chapter 112 . 10/27/2013
It was worth the wait.
Dont let him do it!
I can see why thia chapter was so hard to write it was hard to read (well the tears played a part in the reading difficulty!)
As always im left needing more.
And put me down for an advanced copy when you publish the only thing I dont love about this story is waiting for updates x
Yamara chapter 112 . 10/27/2013
Your breaking my heart. Will please don't and please tell me she's ok. I'm dying here and need more. This story is freaking amazing. Please publish it. I'm part of a fb blog called Panty Dropper book blog and I would love very every one else to read this. Feel free to contact me when you . Can't wait for more.

1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »