Reviews for Darkness and White
Sofi chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Hey, Erin! Thought I would leave a review here at this checking point. And wow, this is good! I'm not going to get any work done today (even thought I really should :S) but this is a really great story and I keep clicking next.

Everything about this is so spot on. Her trauma, even her weight gain (which I think a lot of writers would be to vain to write about), how she's reacted, all of these are accurate. In 50 shades, Christian would be torturing Anna and all she would care about is his brooding good looks or the way his muscles flexed as he stabbed her with a hot iron poker. And she'd be worried her dying and bleeding all over the place would make him mad lmao. I'm glad to see a story which has more integrity and your message is important too, it's a responsible one. She still loved him but she had to do the right thing, which isn't the easiest thing to do. The selfish thing to do would be to stay with such a person because your immediate gratification matters more than what's good for you long term.

It's always exciting finding new great work to read and I'm glad I found yours. Thank you.
Sofi chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hi Erin!

Have just started reading this and am blown away at how good it is. It's scary and intense. And far more realistic than the actual 50 shades. Domestic violence is a really tricky topic to write about but you've done it justice and you've accurately portrayed what most people are afraid to write about because it's very politically incorrect. That loving a person doesn't stop just because they hurt you.

I look forward to reading more :)
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 115 . 4/22/2014
So holy shit. That was amazing! When will we find out about book 3?! Gah! So many things to clear up! I can't wait to find out more! I'd gush longer, but I'm at work... Shhh- I'm being sneaky! Haha, hope to hear more from you soon!

th chapter 115 . 4/20/2014
Happy Easter! Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love love love darkness and white. This is such a well written story amd cannot wait for your next update!
nyangellx chapter 115 . 4/13/2014
This is incredible. I am so looking forward to reading the 3rd book.
mitzijem chapter 54 . 3/23/2014
Aww soooo sweet!
Jessica L chapter 115 . 3/21/2014
What a phenomenal book! Edge of the seat page turner! Cannot wait for the 3rd book!
mitzijem chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Really good story. The change of characters is refreshing. Nice to not have Ana and Christian. Thanks.
glasscgg chapter 115 . 3/4/2014
Wait, when will this story continue? A suggestion that would help readers who are just starting out...please write the date when you write your notes at the beginning of the chapters. It gives us newbies a perspective of when you add new chapters. Does that make sense? Thanks, Cathy
glasscgg chapter 106 . 3/4/2014
I just realized I have been holding my breath this whole chapter!
glasscgg chapter 97 . 3/4/2014
Unbelievable! You have a gift!
glasscgg chapter 86 . 3/3/2014
i can't stop reading!
glasscgg chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
OMG! Amazing so far!
glasscgg chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I'm liking it. Can't wait to read more. I miss my Christian Grey though.
Elecab19 chapter 115 . 2/21/2014
Is this it? You are not going to add anything else after all these chapters?
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »