Reviews for Darkness and White
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 116 . 9/8/2016
Omg please you have to write more I have paypal and cash...I have know
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
How the fuck is this stupid story in a FSOG site? Where are the fucking people from the FSOG story. Fuck this shit.
Guest chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
I have never been so excited to see a fanfiction update in my life. I am excited to learn the conclusion.
Guest chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
Jesus Mary and Joseph. You know how long we've waited for that and it was more than worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter. But you know the ending I want. Not that there has to be an ending. I would be more than happy for the to be a forever story.

Couldn't remember my username to sign in.
Shannon
Milymimi chapter 116 . 9/2/2016
Hi Erin,
THANK YOU!
Anastasia2017 chapter 115 . 9/2/2016
What a compelling story! Thank you for an amazing update! Can't wait to read more!
crissyk chapter 116 . 9/2/2016
This is everything And more!
kykio88 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe we're here! Really, it is so hard to try to describe al the emotions I felt when u posted the update con fb. Thank u so much for this, it's been soo long, bit al the wait is worth it. Amy is finally safe (at least in no risk of more physical damage). I could cry right now. Guess we're all worried about Will right now. Thank u again. I'm beyond words. Just keep updating please, please, pleaaaase.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Simon is getting out? So apparently he was arrested? How did she get away from him?
chigirl68 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
I'm sooooo glad to you see you and this story back! I've missed it and really do hope you move forward with publishing it. Welcome back!
mwhite07 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
YAY! Finally, another chapter. Amy is rescued, Simon is dead, Will is high. So looking forward to Will's side of things and learning Amy was found. Can't wait for more. 3
ana3405 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
I have missed you so much. Welcome back to this story. I stayed faithful and strong that you would finish.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I'd have sh*t myself in that situation!
Profextro3 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
Thank you so much for updating I know real life can get in the way. This was a wonderful surprise and a gray chapter.
mynameissioux chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
Yea! So glad to see this!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »