Reviews for Darkness and White
wattle chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
Oooh, Simon Archer's head is a scary place to be... I don't know, would he have turned out this way anyway but what a horrific thing to have to deal with.

And poor Amy...
cole12 chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
Speechless, not sure what to say?
A month! A fucking month...he is without a doubt... certifiable lost empty... Completely in need of healing, holding onto Amy as if she was air! Today is turning into tomorrow in turn forever...
Katieanne2 chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
That was a great chapter! I always get so happy when I see an update for this story! I love it! You are still doing a great job!
girlofmidnight chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
Held my breath the entire time I was reading.
Was so worth the wait.
Next chapter please.
kykio88 chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
Hi!

Every time I just admire her more and more. She's so strong and smart, really. She's saving herlife one minute at a time.

She can do it. honestly, I'm so confident she can, that I'm a little bit more worried about Will.

Thanks for the chapter! We'll wait as long as it takes you to write, really.

PS
Can Simon have a stroke? Please? :)
icicle dn chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
Awesome chapter... He plans to kill her if it doesn't work out..madness! ... Waiting eagerly for your next update. This is the best story from all of yours. Authentic and original...would love to see it in the book stands one day.
HBattin chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
OMG, you kow how much I love you. What a crazy emotional roller coaster this is. I felt bad for Simon, you made me feel bad for him! Lol. Wow, just wow. Stop doubting yourself, this is a wonderful journey and you write so beautifully.
Crystal9034 chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
Once again you out do yourself. It was just heartbreaking to read Amy say how she misses Will but didn't think she could leave Simon now. The anguishing to see her resigning herself to what will now become her life chained & secluded away from every survivors worst dream realized she once agin has become the victim. Hopefully she is going to fight back & when back her freedom.
icalyn chapter 107 . 7/7/2013
That ending threw me for a loop. She cries out Will's name in her sleep, Simon bruised the crap out of her for admitting that she loves him, but she says she could hold him forever? I hope Amy is trying some kind of an escape plan here...either that, or she is starting to fall back in love with him. And option B would break my heart!

Fantastic update as always-already counting down the minutes to next week. :)
Elovestoread chapter 106 . 7/4/2013
Please finish this story, I won't be able to sleep without the hea.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Getting a little bit frustrated that it's been so long without an update...checking less and less often
ISana55 chapter 106 . 7/2/2013
I read this story today because someone wrote i another story review that this was the best fanfic here and let me tell you ...hands down this story is AMAZING! you have created a masterpiece and deserve to be published in the future :)
Joep2007 chapter 106 . 7/2/2013
Oké , I AM there ! You can start sending us chapter 107 now ! LOL
NerdybookNerd chapter 106 . 6/30/2013
Pleeeasseeeee tell me this isnt the last chapter for the whole entire book... I really hope you post more. You have an amazing talent and your writing is really good. Sooo please post another
la vampire susan chapter 106 . 6/29/2013