Reviews for Darkness and White
nikkid3 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
As always an AMAZING chapter! I found it heart breaking though. I like Will so much and I just want to cry for him & kick Simon's ass. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work. xoxo
Maddy-Rose chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Wow. Blown away. That can't possibly be Amy in those pictures right? And if it was, they had to be old pictures right? Maybe Simon sent some old pictures to throw them off the trail? I need more. You can't just leave it like that Erin! Im so befuddled! Can't wait till next Sunday!
pookiebear3 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
OMG ...Will you just keep fighting for her!
lornajarkin chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
I have a very strong love/hate relationship with the Will chapters! As always, you have captured my soul and it was heart wrenching...Will breaks my heart, but I love how strong his connection with Amy in that they connect across thousands of miles. I hope he can remember what she said and realize what Dino said too and see that she is playing a game. Oh, Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps, I am envious of your vision and can't wait to see where we go from here!
Katieanne2 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Another great chapter! I'm so happy that you are posting more offer! I also hope that you continue with your one stop story it was amazing and I really hope you continue with it.
lulu-ny chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Ugh. Poor Will. Everything's going to shit. He should know that if it is Amy, she's just playing Simon till she could get away... right? Ha ha ha. Who knows with this story? Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
icalyn chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Poor poor Will. I was waiting for Archer to make his move and now that he has, I'm so ready for the HEA! It's so hard when you start to care about these characters-I can only imagine how you are feeling while writing this.

Great chapter. Is it Sunday yet?!
cole12 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Oh boy, what the fuck are we going to do? Seven long weeks? Why torture us with this round about mountain! Where is Amy? Is she in Morocco? Haha Thailand! Your such as sasquatch! FourArrow hmmmm I feel that has meaning that I will chew over this coming week!
Gosh Will is cracking into a gazillion pieces, my heart was racing with his as he contemplated getting "Stuck in a moment"
Him and Dino were so on the verge of a good old rumble! :-( maybe they going there separate ways will bring more understanding to Amy whereabouts!
Sad to see though!

Omg THE COMMANDER IS BACK! I hope she slaps him with flip flop and brings over her best friend to bitch slap done sense into him! He doesn't want cross a mother if four boys!

Now, your crazy followers are hiring Dog the Bounty hunter team next week to help!
mwhite07 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Our poor Will, he is hurting so much. I agree with Dino I hope that is Amy and she is playing Simon, gaining his trust and hopefully her freedom. As I said before if Amy is to survive she is the one who needs to defeat Simon and send him to prison or hell.
dizzystarzz chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
I admire how Will is trying to hold onto her with such intensity that he's "feeling" her and even with her being gone she's keeping him sober. His subconscious is keeping his love for her so deep. Will chapters are some of my favorite, even though I'm sure their some of the hardest to write. It seems like there is so much more about him that can't be touched just yet, and it's exciting to get his point of view all while your wondering. I always get sad when the chapter is over. We need more more moooooore D
HBattin chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
OMG I can feel his anguish! You know I love you...you did it again!
LateNiteReader chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
I am sorry I have not reviewed in so long but I have followed this story faithfully... this chapter has me more on the edge of my seat than the last. Keep up the great story.
awesdu chapter 105 . 6/12/2013
sooo good more darkness than white
kykio88 chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
Owww!
She's being her smart self!
Guess those 7 days were necesary as a natural response to the situation. but now I love you more than ever for letting the best of Amy take over.
she can make it.

thanks for the update!
corrinegiselle chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
wow... that's the most I can say right now. I had a bit more I was considering but after reading liligrey's review below, not sure how my review would compare... great job as always. It really is amazing what you're doing here
1,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »