Reviews for Darkness and White
liligrey027 chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
Well, I had to think about this review for a while and I think I am finally able to do you justice. I have a feeling you must have experience with someone close to you suffering from mental illness because you write it so well. Unfortunately, I have a very dear friend with bipolar disorder and it is gut wrenching to watch when she is in crisis. She truly is a different person. I think this is what Simon means when he argues that it wasn't him that attacked Amy. He knows it was his physical body, but it wasn't his emotional self. Does this excuse it, of course not, but it does help explain it. The problem with this is that although he feels like he is back in good mental health he is still so clearly insane. Sure, he may have tamed the beast but he murdered 5 people on his way. He shows no remorse, not even an after thought to his actions. The ends justifies the means. Selfishness personified. And like me, you surely know that extreme selfishness and especially apathy are a blazing sign of mental instability. Frankie said that he was insane, and he was right. Hopefully Amy realizes this and plays her cards right. But it doesn't look good for her. What goes up must come down.
grantcreek chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
A small part of me feels bad for Simon because he is definitely crazy but in a sick way loves Amy. Such a hard thing to think about. Can we blame someone's evil ways if they are mentally not well not in control of their faculties? He knew he was dangerous though evident in the whole other girl thought process.

And has Amy found her inner strength finally? I think the last conversation with Simon shows someone who is willing to do anything to survive including feigning a desire to mend her relationship with someone who did her unmeasurable harm.
watsontraci chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
hi,love this story so much,really good chapter as always
dominiquesb4 chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
Wow! I honestly don't know how to feel.. As usual, the chapter was well written, I just don't know how I feel about this last part. I can't wait to see where you go with it. Update soon!
lornajarkin chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
What?! Is Amy going crazy? She can't really be serious?! PPP, Amy can't go back to Simon. My heart will break for Will if I have to read about her and Simon getting closer. I am going to assume this is trickery at its finest to get a little freedom to get back to Will because I read the poem from Whitman and that is leading me to see the connection between Will and Amy. Hopefully!
sueme4100k chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
I'm interested where you are taking this, is Amy read faking to gain trust to try to escape? Will she fall in love with Simon again? Will Will find her and misunderstand? I'm so hooked- good thing its summer and school is out- my teaching would suffer from my obsession with this story!
meggan-sa chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
I hope Amy plays him at his own game and when he let's his guard down thinking he has won and she will stay with him she strikes back... Or Will gets a tip-off from Frankie from all his guilt(if he has any)

Congrats on over 1000 reviews and for getting so far with this amazing story and last but not least the great friendship 3
Megs
Crabbygirl chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
Oh my God what a ride of a chapter. You are so amazing.
Huds2n chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
I feel so badly for Amy at this point...I know she knows this is the only way but how difficult can it be to be put right back to those days of torture and pain. If anything is hopeful it is that she will be able to say all the things she couldn't say the first time and maybe she can find a way to free herself of him entirely both in her mind and her body...my moneys on Amy she is one strong woman! Excellent chapter!
B.Huerta chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
Oh please say she is playing his game for her safety. I hope at the end of this story Simon ends up dead... It's what he deserves
Huds2n chapter 104 . 6/10/2013
OMG - this story is soooo good. My heart is broken for Will...I can not even imagine what he is going through. To see that note, to see her face and know that she is gone and you have no idea where she is...it must be a special kind of torture. I can feel his grief reading the words...such a great chapter!
gabygee chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
Please tell me this is just Amy playing along? I hope she's planning something in her head to try to escape by saying she's going to forgive him but she won't right? Great chapter though, loved the flashback and please post again soon! (:
lulu-ny chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
What's Amy up to, I wonder? Does she really have her fight back? Simon actually seems lucid in this one—well, lucid for Simon, anyway. Thanks for the update!
nikkid3 chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. I so hope that Amy gets to kick Simon's ass. Doesn't have to be real soon but before it is all said and done I so hope she kicks his ass! Another great chapter! I would expect nothing less. xoxo
Junewapper chapter 105 . 6/10/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't trust the son of a Bitch
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »