Reviews for Darkness and White
dominiquesb4 chapter 106 . 6/18/2013
Oh Will! I was literally tearing up while reading this. I'm so mad at Simon. And even Amy cuz a part of me wanted her to resist even though I know that would do her more harm than good. I'm glad Dino and Will finally had it out. It was bound to happen. But I'm proud that Will hasn't fallen completely off the wagon. And I love that he gets to "be" with Amy in a way to keep him sane. I can't wait to see what comes of his talk with his mentor. Waiting (im)patiently for Sunday :)
Crabbygirl chapter 106 . 6/18/2013
Ok seriously I got teary eyed for Will. I was yelling at him that she is playing Archer how could he think anything else. A very awesome update.
Joep2007 chapter 74 . 6/18/2013
I AM getting there ... And love this sweet story !
glory2bee chapter 106 . 6/18/2013
Stay strong Bear! Don't give up on Amy!
BriLee7796 chapter 106 . 6/18/2013
Oh Will my heart aches for you. I love that their connection transcends the fact that they are physically separated. Thank you for yet another expertly written and pull on the heartstrings emotion filled chapter. I'm routing for him to stay clean.. but I can feel the urgency in his urges. I hope it's all resolved soon, I want them to have a happy ending. Thank you! Can't wait to see what comes next!
Guest chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Poor Will I can't wait for more!
claytonandlinda chapter 106 . 6/18/2013
Worth the wait PPP think we need a split chapter so we can see how amy's getting on and how she's coping with simon - god I want to see her kick his ass!
Crystal9034 chapter 106 . 6/18/2013
You know how I love YOU & this story but it took me 3 tries to get through reading it.

Keep up the amazing writing. There are no words to describe the depth this story brings to what real life survivors endure.
Tangosalsa chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
I do't believe that Amy left the States with or without Simon. That's possible because the harbors/airports are being watched. Traveling by car in Amy's state that is also an no.

I have the feeling that she is closer by then Will ad his friends think. Simon rebuilt her old room in which that had, to his opinion " much enjoyable time". Building that and being abroad that simply does not match.

Besides that Simon really kicks from the pleasure he gets from hurting Amy in this way and as bonus he is destroying Will as well. So as Simon sees it he will Amy and that is exactly what e is aiming at.

Put some pressure on Franky. He knows were they are. Offer him immunity or something else. Try it from that angle and see what it brings.

As always curious for more.
Amez711 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Omg..poor Will:(..my heart is breaking for him..another amazing chapter Erin ..you had me crying like a baby can't wait for the next one:)
Winterstorm1 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Please, please don't let him cave! I can't bare him being a Julie when she comes back to him. I'm sad this Dino left him ... I know he loves her too but to abandon him after all that has happend is terrible...
kykio88 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Hi!
Amazing as always to be inside will's head.
But this time it was like... somthing else.
It's a shame what happened with Dino, but I guess there was no other way arround, they wouldn't stay friends... they couldn't. Let's hope once Amy is back and happy (eventually I mean... HEA... right? Ok, please don't answer that. Thanks.) the guys can at least have a little of their friendship back.

Now... next chapter...? dark? Amy's POV? It has to be really hard for her to act so well 24/7, but she's smart and strong enought to do it.

thank you so much for the chapter. Will be waiting for the next one!

Have a grat week!
nikkid3 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
As always an AMAZING chapter! I found it heart breaking though. I like Will so much and I just want to cry for him & kick Simon's ass. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work. xoxo
Maddy-Rose chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Wow. Blown away. That can't possibly be Amy in those pictures right? And if it was, they had to be old pictures right? Maybe Simon sent some old pictures to throw them off the trail? I need more. You can't just leave it like that Erin! Im so befuddled! Can't wait till next Sunday!
pookiebear3 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
OMG ...Will you just keep fighting for her!
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »