Reviews for Darkness and White
Tangosalsa chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
I do't believe that Amy left the States with or without Simon. That's possible because the harbors/airports are being watched. Traveling by car in Amy's state that is also an no.

I have the feeling that she is closer by then Will ad his friends think. Simon rebuilt her old room in which that had, to his opinion " much enjoyable time". Building that and being abroad that simply does not match.

Besides that Simon really kicks from the pleasure he gets from hurting Amy in this way and as bonus he is destroying Will as well. So as Simon sees it he will Amy and that is exactly what e is aiming at.

Put some pressure on Franky. He knows were they are. Offer him immunity or something else. Try it from that angle and see what it brings.

As always curious for more.
Amez711 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Omg..poor Will:(..my heart is breaking for him..another amazing chapter Erin ..you had me crying like a baby can't wait for the next one:)
Winterstorm1 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Please, please don't let him cave! I can't bare him being a Julie when she comes back to him. I'm sad this Dino left him ... I know he loves her too but to abandon him after all that has happend is terrible...
kykio88 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Hi!
Amazing as always to be inside will's head.
But this time it was like... somthing else.
It's a shame what happened with Dino, but I guess there was no other way arround, they wouldn't stay friends... they couldn't. Let's hope once Amy is back and happy (eventually I mean... HEA... right? Ok, please don't answer that. Thanks.) the guys can at least have a little of their friendship back.

Now... next chapter...? dark? Amy's POV? It has to be really hard for her to act so well 24/7, but she's smart and strong enought to do it.

thank you so much for the chapter. Will be waiting for the next one!

Have a grat week!
nikkid3 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
As always an AMAZING chapter! I found it heart breaking though. I like Will so much and I just want to cry for him & kick Simon's ass. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work. xoxo
Maddy-Rose chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Wow. Blown away. That can't possibly be Amy in those pictures right? And if it was, they had to be old pictures right? Maybe Simon sent some old pictures to throw them off the trail? I need more. You can't just leave it like that Erin! Im so befuddled! Can't wait till next Sunday!
pookiebear3 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
OMG ...Will you just keep fighting for her!
lornajarkin chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
I have a very strong love/hate relationship with the Will chapters! As always, you have captured my soul and it was heart wrenching...Will breaks my heart, but I love how strong his connection with Amy in that they connect across thousands of miles. I hope he can remember what she said and realize what Dino said too and see that she is playing a game. Oh, Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps, I am envious of your vision and can't wait to see where we go from here!
Katieanne2 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Another great chapter! I'm so happy that you are posting more offer! I also hope that you continue with your one stop story it was amazing and I really hope you continue with it.
lulu-ny chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Ugh. Poor Will. Everything's going to shit. He should know that if it is Amy, she's just playing Simon till she could get away... right? Ha ha ha. Who knows with this story? Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
icalyn chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Poor poor Will. I was waiting for Archer to make his move and now that he has, I'm so ready for the HEA! It's so hard when you start to care about these characters-I can only imagine how you are feeling while writing this.

Great chapter. Is it Sunday yet?!
cole12 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Oh boy, what the fuck are we going to do? Seven long weeks? Why torture us with this round about mountain! Where is Amy? Is she in Morocco? Haha Thailand! Your such as sasquatch! FourArrow hmmmm I feel that has meaning that I will chew over this coming week!
Gosh Will is cracking into a gazillion pieces, my heart was racing with his as he contemplated getting "Stuck in a moment"
Him and Dino were so on the verge of a good old rumble! :-( maybe they going there separate ways will bring more understanding to Amy whereabouts!
Sad to see though!

Omg THE COMMANDER IS BACK! I hope she slaps him with flip flop and brings over her best friend to bitch slap done sense into him! He doesn't want cross a mother if four boys!

Now, your crazy followers are hiring Dog the Bounty hunter team next week to help!
mwhite07 chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
Our poor Will, he is hurting so much. I agree with Dino I hope that is Amy and she is playing Simon, gaining his trust and hopefully her freedom. As I said before if Amy is to survive she is the one who needs to defeat Simon and send him to prison or hell.
dizzystarzz chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
I admire how Will is trying to hold onto her with such intensity that he's "feeling" her and even with her being gone she's keeping him sober. His subconscious is keeping his love for her so deep. Will chapters are some of my favorite, even though I'm sure their some of the hardest to write. It seems like there is so much more about him that can't be touched just yet, and it's exciting to get his point of view all while your wondering. I always get sad when the chapter is over. We need more more moooooore D
HBattin chapter 106 . 6/17/2013
OMG I can feel his anguish! You know I love you...you did it again!
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »