Reviews for Darkness and White
I love your writing more with each chapter. Thank you, keep up the good work!
Janet chapter 7 . 4/14
I love this story almost as much as 50 shades.
crissyk chapter 115 . 3/20
Did you ever finish this story?
oliveoil4u chapter 1 . 3/9
Hello, I have come to this story from Fifty Shades. Your writing style story telling is exceptionally great! THANK YOU!
This one has started off dark
eisberry chapter 115 . 1/7
oh perhapsperhapsperhaps. ... you cost me two nights of sleep. i just couldnt stop reading. i hope you will find a publisher. you should get a reward for all the hard work you did.

i hated it when this book ended like that. and you had me there for a minute... that amy really forgot about simon. but simon isn t dead yet, is he? and i fear what consequences wills trip will have...
oh dear... well done!
Guest chapter 115 . 10/29/2015
Are u going to finish the story can't wait to see what happens to Amy and Will please update
fancindy chapter 115 . 7/22/2015
WOW, is all I can say! What a gift you have, to put so much emotion into your writing. After a hard day your stories are my escape from the harsh realities of life. I have no words to express my gratitude for helping me get through some long nights, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Guest chapter 115 . 6/22/2015
This was a brilliant read. You are such a gifted writer. I hope you continue this because I really want to know what happened to Will. Please when you can try and start book 3!
juliana alicia miller chapter 109 . 4/25/2015
I used to have this stupid idea in my head that anyone can write... I even thought I can write! ... writing thousands upon thousands of words of landing pages, product descriptions/reviews, technical papers, business plans, other people's homework etc sure can get to one's head... it did to mine... but reading your work is very humbling... i realize i am in no way in the same league as you as a writer... but instead of feeling bad about that realization, it allowed me to simply let go and learn to enjoy your gift of words... your story so far has made me cry, scared, happy, angry, sad, giddy etc... i don't even know enough English words to describe the roller coaster ride of emotions your story has made me feel... thank you
juliana alicia miller chapter 100 . 4/25/2015
omg my heart is pounding!
julietteBauer chapter 115 . 3/16/2015
I'm re reading this!
MadMonster25 chapter 114 . 3/9/2015
I have been enjoying your book so much and really feel that you could take it further, I'd say try and send it off to a publishing house because it really is amazing!
Did you ever end up doing book 3? I tried looking for it but could only find FSOG stuff.
And if you didn't, is Will ok? Or did he fall back into old habits for good? And how is Amy's mental stability?
You did so well in this and I have enjoyed it heaps!
Thank you!
again.i.go.unnotic3d chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Book 3? I need it! Lol
GIA80 chapter 115 . 10/27/2014
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 115 . 10/4/2014
Did you end up writing book 3? Is this the end?
1,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »