Reviews for Darkness and White
Angela76 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
Oh my gosh Erin, thank you so much for posting this. After a really cruddy day this was just the pick me up I needed. I know it was not a "happy" chapter, but just being able to read your words has me smiling like crazy. As always your writing is phenomenal. I am so happy that these people are "speaking" to you again. Hopefully they stick around, but if they take another vacation please know that your loyal fans will be here waiting.
blondegirl3 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
OMG you are back! Thank you for the great chapter! Can't wait to see where you take the conclusion to your fabulous saga!
wattle chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
Love this man, he was always right.
Poor poor Amy
Thank you for writing again, I am in absolute tears as I'm brought into the car, into the room. Love your writing, I always have.
cole12 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

THANK YOU for the update!
r8398 chapter 116 . 9/1/2016
I have never reviewed before. I have never felt the need. However your story and your writing speaks to me in this story. I also never read a story until it is finished. I just hate waiting. I started reading your story thinking it was done. And then today when i finished i saw it wasnt. But then you just started again. I am sad and happy at the same time. How strange. I want to be the first to buy your book when it is published.
Janet chapter 89 . 4/17/2016
You just keep me wondering what is going to happen next. Thank you
Katcol203 chapter 114 . 4/19/2016
Is this how the story ends?
Guest chapter 60 . 4/16/2016
I love your writing more with each chapter. Thank you, keep up the good work!
Janet chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
I love this story almost as much as 50 shades.
crissyk chapter 115 . 3/20/2016
Did you ever finish this story?
oliveoil4u chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Hello, I have come to this story from Fifty Shades. Your writing style story telling is exceptionally great! THANK YOU!
This one has started off dark
eisberry chapter 115 . 1/7/2016
oh perhapsperhapsperhaps. ... you cost me two nights of sleep. i just couldnt stop reading. i hope you will find a publisher. you should get a reward for all the hard work you did.

i hated it when this book ended like that. and you had me there for a minute... that amy really forgot about simon. but simon isn t dead yet, is he? and i fear what consequences wills trip will have...
oh dear... well done!
Guest chapter 115 . 10/29/2015
Are u going to finish the story can't wait to see what happens to Amy and Will please update
fancindy chapter 115 . 7/22/2015
WOW, is all I can say! What a gift you have, to put so much emotion into your writing. After a hard day your stories are my escape from the harsh realities of life. I have no words to express my gratitude for helping me get through some long nights, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Guest chapter 115 . 6/22/2015
This was a brilliant read. You are such a gifted writer. I hope you continue this because I really want to know what happened to Will. Please when you can try and start book 3!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »