Reviews for Darkness and White
APEJEN chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Awesome as always its gonna be such an explosive chapter when "dark and white" actually face each other .
Loving this :-)
Kennedy28 chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Aw I miss your writing, there's such a beauty to it! I loved hearing Will speak the truth of the situation and the past too. Great job as always, can't wait for more.
Winterstorm1 chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Oh god , I think I will die if he gets a fix... Such a constant struggle...
mynameissioux chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Simply beautifully written.
wattle chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Ah Will, thank goodness, you turned towards the light, that struggle, gah, to be able to make it better... Bloody Simon screwing everyone up!
glory2bee chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
What a beautiful memory, how lucky is will that he found his home. I can't wait for Amy to face Simon. I hope she kicks his ass!
Mommylady chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
I don't have a high opinion of CG so, I understand what your saying. Reading some FF has opened my eyes to how sick and twisted he was. That is not my idea of a happy and loving relationship.
Guest chapter 96 . 4/18/2013
Interesting turn of events. Looking forward to quick updates. Oh, and thanks for mentioning me in your story. :-)
Huds2n chapter 96 . 4/18/2013
I think I am speechless at this! I knew that the abuse and torture was bad but this is beyond simple torture. Although it is sad but it is true, most people who do things like this would never let the person just be happy...death is usually a better option than for anyone else to have what they don't or can't have. Simon should rid the beast in himself on his own but he truly is a coward. This is simply an amazing chapter and truly realistic to the mind's eye of a true psychopath.
la vampire susan chapter 96 . 4/18/2013
OOH! Great Simon POV chapter! I love his inner dialogue and how he sees his treatment of Amy. Great! Can't wait for the next one!
corrinegiselle chapter 96 . 4/17/2013
this chapter was amazing! you actually have me looking at Simon as a human being, who's just sadly psychologically screwed up. I really like start you did here.. actually creating a redeeming moment for Simon. it actually makes me understand his desperation in wanting to get back to Amy as something different than just vengeance or resuming where he left off.. can't wait for the update. I'm so glad you're still writing
dominiquesb4 chapter 96 . 4/17/2013
Wow...Idk how to feel but that was a very good chapter. I feel like I'm seeing Simon in a new light and I feel sorry for him. I hate the beast in him but not him. He's just weak like he said. Very good job :)
Maddy-Rose chapter 96 . 4/17/2013
Wow. You have achieved the near impossible. I actually am seeing that different side to Simon that you had talked about a while back... Amazing Erin.
lisama79 chapter 96 . 4/17/2013
brill as usually i really like simons chapters as u get a inside view of wat happened to amy as we dont no yet from her side as she as not told will plz keep up the good work u are a fab writer plz update soon xx
sunnyjb chapter 96 . 4/17/2013
So truly sick he is and the "love" he has for her is beyond twisted. Writing from Simon's POV must be hard but what a great chapter. As much as I love a Will/Amy chapter I know we need to see his darkness. Just incredibly written. Bravo :)
1,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »