Reviews for Darkness and White
BannersAndMash chapter 97 . 4/25/2013
Love love love
ana3405 chapter 97 . 4/25/2013
That was awesome. Ypu have out done yourself yet again.
cole12 chapter 97 . 4/25/2013
Wow, hold your breath intense moment! Holding onto that one moment in time that shook him out of his despair was priceless!
pookiebear3 chapter 97 . 4/25/2013
Poor Will...such a fighter.
lovelace107 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Hey you update for darkness and white for chapter mustve of been accidently uploaded with your story better days. Btw I haven't read that story but I've seen the review personally I think you're the author its your prerogative to write want you want, fair enough if people don't like they are entitled to their opinion but just stop reading it then.
Tangosalsa chapter 97 . 4/25/2013
Pfft, Will is trying to be the strongest one but on the other hand all the stress and tension is claiming is on him.
I can understand that he is tempted to fall back in his old behavior, only the problem with that is that it does not solve anything, only for a very short while.
Glad that he can discuss it with the Doc.
What perhaps can be a more powerful tricker is that when he can't stand it anymore and give in to his needs and gets high, he has to think if Amy. He truly loves her and when starts using again he will probably disappoint Amy very much. Does he want that, what I gather and read, No. Talk to Amy about it.
But please don't boil it up.
icalyn chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
I love this story. Getting Will's perspective of their first time, showing the depth of their love...perfection.

Keep up the great work-I cannot wait to see where this story goes next!
APEJEN chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Awesome as always its gonna be such an explosive chapter when "dark and white" actually face each other .
Loving this :-)
Kennedy28 chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Aw I miss your writing, there's such a beauty to it! I loved hearing Will speak the truth of the situation and the past too. Great job as always, can't wait for more.
Winterstorm1 chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Oh god , I think I will die if he gets a fix... Such a constant struggle...
mynameissioux chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Simply beautifully written.
wattle chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
Ah Will, thank goodness, you turned towards the light, that struggle, gah, to be able to make it better... Bloody Simon screwing everyone up!
glory2bee chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
What a beautiful memory, how lucky is will that he found his home. I can't wait for Amy to face Simon. I hope she kicks his ass!
Mommylady chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
I don't have a high opinion of CG so, I understand what your saying. Reading some FF has opened my eyes to how sick and twisted he was. That is not my idea of a happy and loving relationship.
Guest chapter 96 . 4/18/2013
Interesting turn of events. Looking forward to quick updates. Oh, and thanks for mentioning me in your story. :-)
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »