Reviews for Darkness and White
liligrey027 chapter 96 . 4/16/2013
Wow, he is effed up. Vicious, relentless, selfish and twisted. He is a doomed man. Truly, there is no hope for him.
Maddy-Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Love that you added more details. Im glad you are doing this.
lovelace107 chapter 96 . 4/16/2013
Christ I am so addicted to this story! You really portray the depths of simons depravity amazingly!
Absolutly cannot wait for more! Please please please pleaseeeeeee update soon!
lulu-ny chapter 95 . 4/14/2013
Oh, no. I've run out of chapters! Damn, this story clutches and keeps. My guilty little secret is that the Simon chapters are my favorite! Dark minds...
lulu-ny chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
Okay, I'm ripping through this story so I'm not reviewing too much but I effing love it. Simon is so delectably nasty and crazy. I love his chapters so much. You, my dear, are a born storyteller. Keep up the good work!
lulu-ny chapter 33 . 4/13/2013
God, but Simon is freaking fascinating. I want to know more, more, more. ;)
lulu-ny chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I don't want to explore this inclination too fully but... I love the Simon chapters! He sucks you right in.
Katieanne2 chapter 95 . 4/10/2013
I am obsessed with this book! I find myself checking for updates a couple times a day. Please update soon I can't wait to see what happens. Once again you are a very talented writer and you should be published!
lovelace107 chapter 95 . 4/9/2013
I am such a fan of this story, I can't even count the amount of times I have read and reread it! Can't wait for the next update!
onesillyone chapter 95 . 4/8/2013
I really like this story, it is dangerous and exciting. I try to read all the stories that Smilerose mentions in her notes. Of all the stories that she mention and I read your story is my favorite. I like all the stories but yes, this one is my very favorite. I like to read and help me to learn english. Thank you very much.
Silly1
Huds2n chapter 94 . 4/5/2013
I figured he would find out about the marriage...matter of public record which is why I was so surprised that hey did that but it may throw him off kilter just a bit...I am not surprised he found someone that is seriously as messed up as him...too bad they can't disappear together :)
Huds2n chapter 95 . 4/5/2013
this story is sooo good! Amy is right though...Simon won't stop until he has her back and he will strike when she least expects it but for her she is always expecting it so that may be his downfall...I fear the pain is not over just yet...
la vampire susan chapter 95 . 4/3/2013
Great chapter! I love your writing, but please proofread! At least write it and give it a day to leave your brain, then proof it! You're such a great writer!
la vampire susan chapter 92 . 4/3/2013
lovely chapter! Felt will got a little out of character in the beginning description of the... ahem... private moment lol.
kykio88 chapter 94 . 4/3/2013
First "Darkness" chapter I don't hate! (meaning hate in the good way, you know).
It's exciting and i loooove to see him angry!
1,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »