Reviews for Systems Upgrade
xHelgaSinclairx chapter 10 . 3/7/2019
Continue? It's so good!
Dav7788 chapter 10 . 11/22/2018
So I just stumbled across your story a Glitch in the System and I couldn’t stop reading it! When I saw that you wrote a sequel I had to read it right away. You’re stories are amazing! Now I know this is a long shot because you haven’t updated in years, but I hope you find the time to finish this story. I hope you’re doing well and in case you celebrate Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.
gameon24 chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
Omg this is good. Read the first and sequel and finished it in one sitting. Damn, HOPE U CAN UPDATE tho. It's been a while. PLEASE!
anonomous chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
descent story
avionn0703 chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
ugh killing me with the cliff hangers
SoraOblivion62 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Love the start to this story, giving these two some conflict between each other sets up a great story to come I'm sure.
Deadlyplague97 chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
So it's been 3 years?! This story is amazing, but I guess we'll never know the end
megameneko707 chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Update please! Dont leave it unfinished! Im counting on you to finish it. Ill be waiting and im sure that im not the only one. Thanks and ciao
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
This is one of the best fics still in progess. I understand life comes first but I also express sincere hope that this is either completed one day or announced that it never will be. It's so great that it at least deserves that.
KC chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
but... but... but... gonna guess we'll be left hanging. *sigh* WHY did I just learn about Jori so late in the game. -_-
Sha22 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
This story is been my favorite so far, I hope you'll update it soon.
You wrote it beautifully. :)

-sha
gleek12384 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
This story is AWESOME! Please continue!
StarsandDesires chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Dude...it's been way too long. I miss this story.
Rayna23 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
MORE!
frenchyloop chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Finally got around to read this chapter! I actually feel bad for not being on top of my game but exams, man. I loved the take you did with Lillie and Lara! IThey make the story so great. I cannot wait to see what you do with Jade's upcoming upgrade :P
Hope all is well!