Reviews for All kinds of rabbit holes
Excellent way to blend your story with the tv episode.
Joana A chapter 36 . 12/26/2021
Great story! Loved it.
CileSuns92 chapter 36 . 7/2/2021
I loved this story. This younger version of them is great, and it's sweet how they started loving each other before they even realized it. It's great how everything came full circle with this epilogue.

The way you showed Kate and Alexis's relationship growing was beautiful. I like stories with a younger Alexis, and yours was so on point. So glad they "rescued" her in Paris together.

Thank you for writing this story!
castle2126 chapter 36 . 10/14/2020
Good. It's one of less angsty stories with well versed caskett and alexis. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2020
Ioooooi
Dr1zzy chapter 36 . 1/21/2020
Great story ! Sequel
BigKahuna chapter 36 . 8/9/2019
Did enjoy this story.
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
what a treat. loved being in this world awhile...
madcrafter72 chapter 36 . 2/19/2019
Love love loved this story - what a great version!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 36 . 9/22/2018
Great story
Guest chapter 36 . 9/7/2018
A great story! I think you are a very good writer! Thanks!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/24/2018
Enjoyed a re-read. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Calvin Sloan chapter 36 . 5/22/2018
This is a great story Please update soon
nolesome chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Gah, the way you wrap this up and tie it right in to the pilot ep is so, so very good! Absolutely perfect ending to a great story that I may have binge read while tracking over the pay few days. Seriously, one of the best pre-show/AU connections back to canon ever. Love it.

(P.S. Apparently I left a review on the last chapter when I first read this story so it wouldn't let me leave another, so I'll try it with the first chapter instead. Sorry!)
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 36 . 3/23/2018
A very fine story. It felt true to the characters without devolving into too much angst. This was a very believable Beckett/Cast,e romance where they both were a bit softer for being five years sooner. It was a pleasure to read and quite well written. The little details make a difference, like the later book signings and the humor evident in the epilogue.