Reviews for A Forbidden Romance
miyageorge026 chapter 44 . 4/26
i just started this last night and i love it! its anazing and i love gow they took it slow and still are really. keep it up and good job! love it! update soon please
lakeya2700 chapter 44 . 4/25
Omg no Rin Sesshomaru loves you very much don't believe the horrible lady. Oh my Sesshomaru has to save Rin, stupid lady is putting doubts in her head. I cannot wait until your next update, hope in coming chapters Sesshomaru may go and find Rin and bring her home. Good work!
crazykenz chapter 44 . 4/25
Why those evil people at the monostary! HOW DARE THEY KEEP THOSE LETTERS FROM RIN! :( They better pay for that!

I wonder what Miroku has to say to them...?

update soon please!
KShadeslady chapter 44 . 4/25
Aw poor Rin. They need to go get her. Miroku has the best timing. I think your fingers were going faster than your brain, lots of spelling goofs. Good chapter though. Thanks for updating.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 43 . 3/28
Thanks for the update!
KShadeslady chapter 43 . 3/25
Nice to see you back. Aw, can't believe Rin isn't writing them back. Very nice chapter. Thanks so much for updating.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 42 . 12/2/2014
Awe that so sweet and cute I'm so looking forward to the next chap
Black Fire Neko chapter 42 . 11/12/2014
update soon please i can't wait to read more
Lyrian Chase chapter 42 . 10/30/2014
Beautifully done. I just read everything in one go, and can't wait for more. This story hit the top of my favorites list by the third chapter, and now I am completely obsessed. You have cemented was was only sort-of-a-ship into a firm, unshakable ship. Please get along well with your plot bunnies, and give us more soon!
Lyrian Chase chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
*HORN SOUND INTERRUPTING AWESOME ROMANTIC SPEECH*
You have no idea how hard I laughed at that insert. It literally hurt.
Please continue with the amazingness that is your writing.
Lyrian Chase chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Simyoshou is the closest to the romaji you can get without longmarks.
I love this story and hope that it keeps going for a long, long time. There aren't enough good Kagome/Sesshoumaru romances; they all seem to contain rape or something. This is a welcome and well-written change of pace. Keep it up!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 42 . 10/27/2014
Sweet chapter, keep it coming
KShadeslady chapter 42 . 10/27/2014
Nice to see you back. Lovely chapter. Thanks for updating.
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 42 . 10/27/2014
Aw did you have to end it there? What is next? I can't wait to read what is next!
Fluffy237 chapter 42 . 10/27/2014