Reviews for Calm Before the Storm
Gwydion chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
I started reading this one despite knowing that it hadn't been updated in quite a while, but I've always enjoyed your 1987 TMNT fics and had somehow missed this one so I read it anyway. It's a really nice start you've got here. Everyone's voices ring true to the original cartoon while also having an increased intensity. I'm not sure if you plan to continue this (or The Lesser of Two Evils), but know that it was a pleasure to read, and I'll be keeping an eye on it should you ever decide to pick it up again. :)
Zarius chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I love how you nail every character, you've got the Neutrinos traditional attitudes down to a fine science. Any chance of an update soon?
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Awesome chapter. It's awesome that the Neutrinos got in touch with April to get help from the Turtles. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Wow. Another awesome chapter. Yeah, Raph likes to hide his emotions, but Don's too perceptive for him to do that for very long. I can understand why Raph feels that way though, especially since they all haven't really been training that much. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Wow. Awesome chapter. I really liked it. Yeah, I can see Mikey wanting to rescue Kala, but Leo's right in that they do need a plan to get to their friends. Nicely done on this.

biganimefan84 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Very interesting story so far. Can't wait for more!
Eclectic Me chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Wow, that was the best thing I read all day! The first chapter was rather grim, which is a good thing. I can't wait to see more of this new old Krang! Will April be appearing in this story at all? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Zarius chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I like the idea of the Turtles just going back to calling Splinter their senei, it just feels more natural and respectuful, I feel as long as both are alive, the student and the master will always be as it is.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I really like it. Finally, we're getting a lot of real fan fiction set in the 1987 cartoonverse for all dudes and dudettes our there to read. Aweseome!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This chapter was really good. I loved the banter between the Turtles and the fact that Mikey helped Don out like that. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow. Awesome start to this. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for Shredder next. I'm off to read the next chapter.

Lucy Case chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
would you have the 2003 come in this story since they know each other and can you have the 2012 turtles come into this story but the 2012 do not the 2003 and 1987 turtles though can you please have them in it please and i like how you keep the 1987 turtles in character so can we have more chapters of this
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Being a sucker for fanfiction based on the 1987 TMNT cartoon (except for the sex oriented ones, since I dislike the sexualization of my favourite childhood stories), I feal like a kid again after having watching a new episode whenever something new cool appears.

Just continue. It rocks!

When I have completed reading a good fanfiction story based on the 1987 TMNT cartoon, I can actually jump up and down for a minute or two. It's so fun.
NJ7009 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
"Surfing solves all wrongs." Well it does in Mikey's case.

Please update soon, this is a good start
NJ7009 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Kriky! The turtles are in trouble.

This is a good start. I personally haven't really watched the 87' show besides a few episodes but this story has made me want to watch more.

Now onto the next chapter :)