Reviews for Galbadian Firefly
clow-san chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ah the angst. Is there such a thing as good angst? Well this is a prime example. It is a good length and utterly deep and satisfying.
KaleRaven chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
5 years after the fact, but there's little question that this is a beautiful fic, in spite of its shortness. A lot of vivid, colorful imagery make for a alluring piece. Thank you!
teaing chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh my, absolutely stunning! I love it, the descriptions, the emotions, the flow, everything! It all works perfectly, this fic really touched me. _ It's a good picture of how a relationship between Squall and Quis could be like.

Beautiful XD
MH chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
It is impressive. Beautifully and thoughtfully fashioned. That's something very few Quistis/Squall matches are. "Out of the mouthes of babes" I find it appropriate for a child to teach a lesson to these characters that could not have had much of a childhood. Congratulations on a fic well written, and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Wravyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Honestly, Bella. Is it any wonder I'm in awe of you?
aylaa chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Aww.. I love it ! It's a little bit of everything, an alternate universe (or future!), a character analyzation of Squall, a little romance.. and beautifully sewed together to give the reader something divine ! :) Good job !
Cailin Skylark chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
You are one of the best Quall writers on this site. You really get into the characters's minds well. I hope you continue to write more qualls soon, especially to continue writing "Dance with Destiny" Damn that story was good. I really hope you continue at least that one.
Quall Goddess chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
...intresting, Squall left garden and Quistis searches for him for years and when she finds him, they just kiss and then HE LEAVES AGAIN! Maybe you should add someting more to it. _
The Lady Griever chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Yay! It's rare to find such a good Quistis/Squall; keep writing them, too, why don'cha?
kupo chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
wow...very intense. Great portrayl of quistis and squall, i like them this way. Is there more to come? pretty please?