Reviews for More Than Words
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Nice oneshot...I like that your going by episodes...I know there's a lot of episodes I my self is only in the 200 lol..please contuine this...thanks for the read
colasmoothie chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I hear ya. When I was cheating on ZoNa by looking at a handful of Zoro and Ms. Wednesday fics('cause there are only a handful, and some pics of 'em *evil laugh*), I feel like, y'know, tasting another dish. Whatever, I hate that feeling c:. I ship her with nao Kohza/Crocs hahaha :). Update this again plz! Btw I lurve your Zoro is drunk blog, your personal blog, and your art/business blog. I'm ur fan! Hahahah lels. :D
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Yes, you do because as soon as you finish, I need it too! lol! But keep up the good work! I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter
KimuraMinami chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Well let's face it, he yelled like Tarzan in Skypiea probably to impress/tease Nami. I remembered that scene when Robin started to walk away while Zoro stayed to tease Nami after she almost failed that vine swing.
Raikiri80 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Zoro is awesome, he is silly but he is hands down the most badass member of the crew! He is usually serious when it counts.
Goku's Daughter chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
/ He ranges from idiotic to stoically encouraging to downright silly, as far as I've seen in the show. I mean, he swings on vines and yells like Tarzan in the Skypiea Arc. IDON'TEVENKNOW, GO AWAY/

Keep on writing these drabbles! I'm enjoyin' them!
Bashsister23 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Haha your doing a great job! Yes you have a long way to go! But the show gets even better!
fmdevil chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Hahahahaha! You're author notes are almost as fantastic as this chapter. And yeah; Vivi is was just so damn cute that it is hard to not ship her with almost everybody (under the right setting of course).

And now for this chapter: You wrote another simple yet sweet scene, and I thought you kept Zoro in character extremely well. Despite him seeming dense at times, he has shown real depth when ever the moment seems to need him to do so (kinda like Luffy), just one more reason he is one of the coolest anime characters ever created.

As always; keep up the great work.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
ohhhh the feels!

Written well! I enjoyed reading this!

Keep writing!

Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
ZoNa feels ;_;

Looking forward to these drabbles :)

I think if there was romance in OP Zoro and Nami would probably get together, especially with the way Zoro always saves her.
JustChan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
that's soo sweeeet ! simple but great ! keep up the good work !

Can't wait untill the post time skip !
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwww...this is so sweet. I loved this!
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I definitely know that feeling of disappointment when the no romance thing popped up. ) Nami and Zoro have just seemed right for each other since the moment they met and he saved her life from Buggy's crew.
fmdevil chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very well done! And we're glad to have ya aboard (pardon the pun).

But One Piece is quite the scary beast isn't it? It's so long that it is almost intimidating to get into, but once you're in to about the Water 7 arc, there is no turning back from it ;}

I really enjoyed the simple moment you had them have on the deck; it was really sweet.

I look forward to reading more ZoNa from you. Keep up the great work ;}