Reviews for Milo Pressman: Single and Ready to Mingle
jonwatsn chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
THIS WAS JUST LIKE KSHGFUOFHGPFDUGAD
CUD U NT THO?/
ok so firstly dorothy you naughty naughty girl(; i liked hoe the boys weren't the main focus of the story, it was quite refreshing
also i love the bit at the end with gordie anD CHRIS I'M SOBBING OMG GORDIE IS SO CUTE AND AWKWARD I CANT BREAHTE SOMEBODY HOLD ME OMGKFJHGAIDFS
Ok so that was perfect and now yall can go die this is not ok srsly
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Awesome update, i was laughing so hard at teddys comments, expessially:
"Whoa, did you hear that? Gordie, your dad just went gangster. Major bad ass,"
Haha, thats hilarous! Well I found it hilarious because I could actually picture teddy paying admission to kids and saying things like that haha:D so funny!:) cant wait for an update! I never pictured mr lachance to be a fighter:) awesome and very well written!:)
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Ohhhh! Cliff hanger! Im off to read the next chapter! I cant believe gordies mom is having an affair with milo pressman.. Haha awkward.:) awesome update though, love this! So orginial:D keep up the great work!:)
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very original and well writen! And your summary was totally right, milo pressman romance in its self is disturbing haha:D im off to read more!:)
miseryXlovesXmyXcompanyX chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I love the end note about vomiting lol I almost fell out of my chair laughing
celestialstarynight chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. you used my line! i love you so much! (spelled my name wrong, btw, there's only one 'r')
hahaha and the kiss of life thing, totally made me thing of Madagascar 2! and i can so imagine gordie doing the little hand motion that went with it X) LaChambers FTW!
and how Teddy charged them money to see the fight xD
hahaha this story is the best thing ever!
-Tedward the apparent Jamaican, mon
Izout chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I probably would have paired Milo up with the Tupper Babe, but funny story so far. I'm interested in seeing where it's going to go.
celestialstarynight chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
"Goodbye darling. I'm off to go beat the shit out of the junkman. Be a dear and start preparing dinner while I'm gone."
now that the initial shock has worn off, my reviews shall be normal sized
NOW UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER CHRIS! YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED BY SAYING I WAS IN IT AND NOW I WANNA READ IT!
xoxo
-Teddy
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I decided to leave a review as well since you wrote this chapter. Haha did you read Teddy's review? I honestly wasn't expecting the reaction. It's quite amusing. Anyway, I of course quite enjoy this chapter, aside from all the laughing I had to do while reading it. The 3rd chapter *clears throat* (I will not give anything away on what will happen to anybody else) will be tres tres interessant et amusant. I think I will possibly hyperventilate and die and throw up all at once. This is gonna be one hell of a story. And oh, I'm favoriting and following too, so that I get the alert for chapter 3. And how can no one like this story? I mean, come on. Unless maybe people are so scarred and disturbed by it. Which everyone should be, even if they haven't seen the movie :) I don't know why I had to mention the whole idea of an affair between Dorothy and Milo. It haunts me. Anyway, do you think there needed to be a warning at the beginning of the chapter or in the summary? "May cause severe breathing issues and vomiting. It is recommended to keep a bucket with you at all times as you read. Enjoy!" Haha
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
no, no, please tell me you two aren't... oh my gosh you are... I-I-I-I don't even know what my reaction is to this. where did this idea come from?
"The fence was a rusted chain link too high for anyone to climb" lies lady, your son and his idiot friends climbed it
speaking of Gordie, where the hell is he while all this is happening? oh, thats right, probs off with his boyfriend
gosh, I just- I can't- It is four in the fucking morning I don't have the brain power to deal with this shit right now!
I will properly interrogate the two of you this afternoon. Until then... I just- I can't- I don't understand you two!
(but this is going to be so damn funny)
[another thought, after this we can no longer call people Milo as an insult since he apparently gets the lady]
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE! also what the hell have you been smoking and where can I get some? remember, sharing is caring
I should really end this review now and get some sleep...
Peace!
-Tedward
miseryXlovesXmyXcompanyX chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OMG! Im seriously about to do from laughing