Reviews for Guardians' Helpers
queenlaur chapter 1 . 4/30
This makes me soooooooo happy! I have always had a strong belief and I hope it stays with me for my hole life. I want to be a Guardian helper to! Thank you for your wonderful idea and the amazing story you created!
carinims01 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Oh my gosh. I'm crying. I'm trying not to sob. That was so dang touching. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love this so much. You're brilliant and wonderful. Keep writing!
PhenomBlue chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
this is adorable please make a short story of Jamie's kid meeting Jack it'd be so cute! your fantastic at what you do keep it up!
Blue chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Ok I FREAKIN LOVE THIS! And can you please make a oneshot on what happened at guardian movie night? I really wanna know what happened! XD
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
love this! thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here. :3
Musical Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Sooo...what happened on Guardian movie night?
Kailyssia Pym chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Super cute idea. Hay I'm a Guardian's Helper. Awesome.
VasHappeninTeam chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Please tell me I am not the only one crying right now!
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
For some SUPER-RANDOM REASON, the second I read 'frag' up there, I was like: OH MAH GAWD. And began laughing/crying. I think it's just amazing how like me, you use 'former language in situations not related what-so-ever. That's so slagging-tastic. I love you so much. xD (Not to be creepy or anything.)

ANYWAY- in leiu to the story. I love you so much man. That was utterly depressing. And funny. But so depressing. I think that's why I'm still crying right now. *sniffle*

Oh Primus, if this is my reaction to... THIS. Primus, what's gonna be my reaction to "Spiderwebbed"? It better be good... I think I'm gonna need a box of tissues... *sob*

In regards to grammatical appearances, you pulled it off. Or maybe my eyes were just clouded in tears... I still think (even though I can't see right now) that it was amazing. No spelling problems, no nothing.

Maybe that's also why I'm so happy/sad. My inner Grammar Nazi is sibbing in joy.

Job well done old chap! You're so amazing. *sob*

Yeahhhhh... "Spiderwebbed" here I come. Prepare a bomboozlement of babbling gibberish within the next half hour. Depending on how long I take to read it; then write up another oober-y goodness-ful review.

-Kangarooney-
yurithefurry chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OH MY GOD JUST...Why do you make me cry? Why? This is just so cute i cant stop smiling.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
-bawls- That was so sweet and sad! I mean, I can't even...my heart. It's breaking.

But it was so good...!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Yes, adult believers DO exist! :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Regular sonic fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Don't doubt yourself so much(ya really gotta stop doing that!) I loved this story so much,I thought it was really cute! And as far as epicness goes you achieved it to me! I don't think the characters are OOC at all, I think you did a great job of keeping them in character! Your an awesome author(and that's not something I say to just anyone! ;D ) great job!
Well,Bye 4 now! ;D
RockMafia93 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww, I liked it! That was epic! D And sweet. I liked the note at the end. Ralphie? A Christmas Story reference? ;)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww so cute I hope Jamie's kid gets around to seeing Jack and Maybe talking to him 3