Reviews for Fate
dtyz chapter 14 . 3/10
is the spell lifted from kaname?
tetsuko chapter 14 . 2/17
YOU STUPID BANSHEE BICTH...I WILL SLAUGHER YOU TO THINNY PIECE AND GIVE IT TO STRAY DOG AND YOU HEAD WILL MADE TROPHY ON MY BEAUTY WALL ...YOU BITCH YUKI FUCKING KURAN.
POOR MY ZERO...
ANY WAY,AUTHOR I THING YOU NEED MORE SADICTIC TO KILL THAT BITCH...HUH
I just can't stop reread your story! It nice and awesome at the same time, I hope you will write more of mpreg vampire knight story.

It hard to get nice story... About it.
mittieuthu123 chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
i hope you would write a sequelthe ending was quite sad
Ocean Eyes chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Yay! Kaname turned back to normal right? I had to re-read that part that the doctor came back! He fixed him. I almost thought that it would end as a tragedy, thank you for not making me to waste my MB.
emcee0103 chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
So.. what happened to Kaname and Koori? We're they back to normal now? Or they'll stay like that forever?
rheina.kyuhae chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Soo sad, i really love this story n KaZe couple too, next please n thank you author-san :D
rheina.kyuhae chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Whooaa, Zero too tempted for Kaname, what happen after that? Next again n thankyou author-san :D
rheina.kyuhae chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Type your review here. Interesting story, next author-san :D
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
So sad but I still love it
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Love it
ukeprami chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
I hope there is an epilogue where koori remember again his father and the spell is broken... Please another chapter
LuanRina chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
Finally, FINALLY that stupid b!tch is dead! *tears of joy* I'm really happy that Zero-chan finally did what he and Kaname-sama should have done a long, LONG time ago *nods*

Although I'm still sad about their current situation - I do hope that they'll get it reversed soon enough with Doctor Shou finally free and returning to their side.

As always, you did great, dearest. Thank you so much for all your hard work! And I certainly can't wait to read more Kaname-sama x Zero-chan deliciousness from you ;9

Thanks again! Hope to get another chapter for one of your wonderful stories soon! :D
LuanRina chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
Noooo! Koori! How could that stupid b!tch do something like that to our adorable little Koori!? Dx Damn her!

I feel so bad and sad and terrible and sorry for our dear boys! Dx And I'm simply dreading to find out what awaits them next. I do hope it won't be as bad as I'm imagining -_-;

But anyway, thank you for your hard work, dearest! You're amazing as ever *nods*
LuanRina chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
OMFG this chapter so totally put me on edge and left me completely speechless and so damn worried! Dx

I'm really happy that our dear boys are together now and that Kaname-sama finally knows the entire truth - and furthermore, that he finally told the stupid b!tch she can go to hell since he loves only Zero-chan and all that. And OMG our dear pureblood is such a bully! xD To think that he would actually like teasing and playfully bullying his own adorable son xD But I have to say I do think it's kind of cute ;D

And yay! It looks like little Koori is starting to accept Kaname-sama! *_* That is such a relief - I felt so sorry for poor Kaname-sama when he was being rejected by Koori. . .But it looks like they're slowly getting there, huh? ;D

But OMG OMG OMFG! That last part totally got me! I'm so damn worried and dreadful and so curious to see what the hell that stupid b!tch is about to do and what will happen to our dear boys! Dx I do hope they will be okay there *prays* They've suffered so much! They deserve to finally be happy, dammit! Dx

Do hope for the best. . .*continues to pray for the best with all her might*

Thank you so much for your hard work, dearest! :D