Reviews for Fate
Ocean Eyes chapter 14 . 6/11
Yay! Kaname turned back to normal right? I had to re-read that part that the doctor came back! He fixed him. I almost thought that it would end as a tragedy, thank you for not making me to waste my MB.
emcee0103 chapter 14 . 5/13
So.. what happened to Kaname and Koori? We're they back to normal now? Or they'll stay like that forever?
rheina.kyuhae chapter 3 . 5/13
Soo sad, i really love this story n KaZe couple too, next please n thank you author-san :D
rheina.kyuhae chapter 2 . 5/13
Whooaa, Zero too tempted for Kaname, what happen after that? Next again n thankyou author-san :D
rheina.kyuhae chapter 1 . 5/13
Type your review here. Interesting story, next author-san :D
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 3/22
So sad but I still love it
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 3/22
Love it
ukeprami chapter 14 . 3/1
I hope there is an epilogue where koori remember again his father and the spell is broken... Please another chapter
LuanRina chapter 14 . 2/28
Finally, FINALLY that stupid b!tch is dead! *tears of joy* I'm really happy that Zero-chan finally did what he and Kaname-sama should have done a long, LONG time ago *nods*

Although I'm still sad about their current situation - I do hope that they'll get it reversed soon enough with Doctor Shou finally free and returning to their side.

As always, you did great, dearest. Thank you so much for all your hard work! And I certainly can't wait to read more Kaname-sama x Zero-chan deliciousness from you ;9

Thanks again! Hope to get another chapter for one of your wonderful stories soon! :D
LuanRina chapter 13 . 2/28
Noooo! Koori! How could that stupid b!tch do something like that to our adorable little Koori!? Dx Damn her!

I feel so bad and sad and terrible and sorry for our dear boys! Dx And I'm simply dreading to find out what awaits them next. I do hope it won't be as bad as I'm imagining -_-;

But anyway, thank you for your hard work, dearest! You're amazing as ever *nods*
LuanRina chapter 12 . 2/28
OMFG this chapter so totally put me on edge and left me completely speechless and so damn worried! Dx

I'm really happy that our dear boys are together now and that Kaname-sama finally knows the entire truth - and furthermore, that he finally told the stupid b!tch she can go to hell since he loves only Zero-chan and all that. And OMG our dear pureblood is such a bully! xD To think that he would actually like teasing and playfully bullying his own adorable son xD But I have to say I do think it's kind of cute ;D

And yay! It looks like little Koori is starting to accept Kaname-sama! *_* That is such a relief - I felt so sorry for poor Kaname-sama when he was being rejected by Koori. . .But it looks like they're slowly getting there, huh? ;D

But OMG OMG OMFG! That last part totally got me! I'm so damn worried and dreadful and so curious to see what the hell that stupid b!tch is about to do and what will happen to our dear boys! Dx I do hope they will be okay there *prays* They've suffered so much! They deserve to finally be happy, dammit! Dx

Do hope for the best. . .*continues to pray for the best with all her might*

Thank you so much for your hard work, dearest! :D
wow chapter 14 . 2/27
I really liked this even though it ended with a not completely happy ending, I still really like the way it turned out. Nice job :)
So what happens next? That's great that Zero handled Yuki, but what about the spell? I would enjoy this story more if you had an actual ending, if not then at least hint in the summary that is this an open ending.
ukeprami chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Make an epilogue please...
KxZ fan girl chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Finally the bitch is dead!