Reviews for Fate
irmina chapter 14 . 11/13
woohoo! finally Zero got rid of Yuki. I hope with the return of the doctor her spell will be broken?
thanks for completing this story. please continue writing more KZ stories.
Lucifer66 chapter 14 . 11/13
Um...I think if you wright 1 or 2 chapter more it's will be perfect.
Dangerousluv chapter 14 . 11/13
Oh my gosh, does this lead into Summer Vacation Disaster? Haha, well that might explain how Koori was able to travel back in time there XD Gosh I can't believe this is over, definitely going to have to reread this in the near future. Thank you for sending me on this little emotional roller coaster, I loved every minute of it :)
IamHaein chapter 14 . 11/13
Urgh... I wish for one more chapter of father and son bonding. DX

This time... without the bitch Yuuki since she's already dead. * v*)v
eiko.amaya.1 chapter 14 . 11/12
Whatt?jst like that
Saika125 chapter 14 . 11/12
Though it was a good ending, I think u should have revealed that how Zero Killed that Yuki... it would have been more fun! :P
Dangerousluv chapter 13 . 11/12
Oh my god, I knew that I should have had my guard up when I read the beginning of the chapter but it was going so well and everything seemed alright, besides the fact that Kaname was turned into a child, and gahh~ It was just so good, the beginning, the middle, the ending, just everything! Can't wait for the epilogue~
Dangerousluv chapter 12 . 11/10
Good lord, it's been forever since I've been on FFN. Sooo sorry that I've been neglecting your story, as well as others, but I'm back and ready to slowly die hehe. I quickly skimmed through the last few chapters to remind myself of the details and I was flooded with nostalgia. Gosh this chapter was great. Your mix of cute, happy, somber, and a dash of angst was really well done!
syakirakiran chapter 13 . 11/9
shit...what the hell!...why kaname let yuki alive..just kill her dammit!
see what she doing to koori...please update soon...
I can't wait for the next epilogue
Aoi Bara94 chapter 13 . 11/5
Yuki, you bitch.
KatnissEverdeen1995 chapter 13 . 11/3
More please... Soo good!
Lucifer66 chapter 13 . 11/2
baby kaname he is so cute love it \\\
irmina chapter 13 . 11/2
Bad Yuki! I hope in the next chapter they figure out what happen and can break the spell. And Yuki better be punished
KaitoKiryuu15 chapter 12 . 10/24
Update update! Please so interesting... Please make it that zero doesn't die please no sad endings.. Also loved this story very interesting and a lot of drama .. Me like please update I'll be waiting