Reviews for Fate
Wolf'sVine chapter 14 . 3/16
Um, a little freaked out by this last chapter, to be honest. Zero going after Yuki like that is understandable after what she did to his loved ones, especially Kaname, but... still, just ew! Too graphic! Otherwise, I really thought this fic was a blast! Seriously, the push and pull thing Kaname and Zero had going on kinda pissed me off, and I especially think that Kaname got a raw deal, but I loved how adorable Koori is, how Zero did what he thought was best but sorta didn't do it well and how oblivious Kaname was about things cuz he kept losing his memory! I found this fic an odd mix of funny, pissing me off, charming, amazing and making me wanna go awwww! I'm glad I read it.
Soreng815 chapter 14 . 1/9
I like !
KanaZe chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
wait wait what about the spell ?
loveless bleed chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
what about Kaname? What about the spell?
dtyz chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
is the spell lifted from kaname?
tetsuko chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
YOU STUPID BANSHEE BICTH...I WILL SLAUGHER YOU TO THINNY PIECE AND GIVE IT TO STRAY DOG AND YOU HEAD WILL MADE TROPHY ON MY BEAUTY WALL ...YOU BITCH YUKI FUCKING KURAN.
POOR MY ZERO...
ANY WAY,AUTHOR I THING YOU NEED MORE SADICTIC TO KILL THAT BITCH...HUH
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2017
I just can't stop reread your story! It nice and awesome at the same time, I hope you will write more of mpreg vampire knight story.

It hard to get nice story... About it.
mittieuthu123 chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
i hope you would write a sequelthe ending was quite sad
Ocean Eyes chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Yay! Kaname turned back to normal right? I had to re-read that part that the doctor came back! He fixed him. I almost thought that it would end as a tragedy, thank you for not making me to waste my MB.
Icy Blue Moon chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
So.. what happened to Kaname and Koori? We're they back to normal now? Or they'll stay like that forever?
rheina.kyuhae chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Soo sad, i really love this story n KaZe couple too, next please n thank you author-san :D
rheina.kyuhae chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Whooaa, Zero too tempted for Kaname, what happen after that? Next again n thankyou author-san :D
rheina.kyuhae chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Type your review here. Interesting story, next author-san :D
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
So sad but I still love it
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016